Sunday, September 8, 2024

Sending Hugs


 I had a play with my old Quickutz and a corner die along with a little flower paper punch and some pink papers and cardstock. I cut all the corners and placed them together to make little squares, and placed a glittered flower on top of each square. I used an old pearl pen (anyone remember them?) and gave each flower a pearl center along with a few others on the corners. I matted that panel with an older piece of SU! glittered cardstock and added another piece of pink dsp. behind that on a SU! Berry Burst card base. The hugs sentiment was done with a die from Pink and Main and the designer papers are from an old Tim Holtz paper pad. I wasn't sure if I liked this after it was finished but after all the work I put into it, I decided to share it anyway LOL

Sharing this with...


the Allsorts Challenge Week #797 - fall colors or A/G option

Triple B September 2024 Challenge - birds, blooms, butterflies-use 1,2, or all 3 - I used blooms
 

Thanks for the visit and I hope all is well in your part of the world today.

Carol

14 comments:

brenda said...

That is very pretty with all the different elements coordinated together Carol and so feminine as well. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Diane said...

I think it is an awesome card Carol, lots of work too! I have an old Quickutz too! Our theme at The Sisterhood of Crafters is HUGS, you should enter it there, but it ends today at 8pm so hurry and get it in!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers!
Diane Co-Owner LTPP
{Nellies Nest}
Co-Owner: {Simply Clean & Simple}
NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}, {Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Can You Handle The Pressure}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}
{The Sisterhood}

Darlene said...

WOW this is such an awesome design! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers, Triple B and Sisterhood of Crafters challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous monochrome card, great design and love the beautiful papers and sparkle.
Carol x

Aquarius said...

A lovely feminine card in pink - lots of detail with the little corners and flowers. Great large sentiment too

coldwaters2 said...

This is one very lovely creation Carol the colours, the fabulous design with those gorgeous little flowers and finally that amazing sentiment brilliant looks so professional thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Sarn said...

A lovely looking card, reminiscent of a pretty pink quilt. Love it. xxx

Hena Tayeb said...

Great card!

R's Rue said...

I love it.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Veronica Lee said...

Beautiful, Carol!
I absolutely love it.

Happy Wednesday!

Wendy said...

What a pretty card, Carol! You certainly put alot of work into creating this one! My hands would be killing me! LOL Love the look that you created with the corner dies and then the added pop of sparkle on the flowers. I really love the diecut sentiment panel (love the font)! Beautiful job using different shades of pinks, too! Well done, my friend!! :)

StampTramps said...

You are the queen of working with tiny paper pieces in my book, Carol! And yes, I do remember pearl pens, I still have one or two! Lovely card!

Lisa said...

This is quite beautiful. I love the layout, the flowers, the papers and colors.

Maria said...

A lovely card with all the sparkly flowers! Love all the squares, pretty paper, and awesome sentiment, too!