When I cut into a sheet of 6x6 dsp, there's always a small strip left over, and of course I save them as I hate to throw them away. These papers are from the SU! woodgrain collection I bought last year and I found I had enough strips to create this card for the guys. I made a herringbone technique design with them, and after each piece was adhered, I used a Lil Inker stitched rectangle to cut the piece, then followed with a Tim Holtz wood grain embossing folder to give it some texture. I very lightly sponged the embossed sections with Antique Linen ink to age it just a wee bit, and then added a KaiserCraft "Thank You" die cut and placed the panel on a neutral color card stock base, adding some Gina Marie Designs enamel dots for the finishing touch. I like how this turned out and fully intend to make a few more to keep on hand.
I'm sharing this with the Snippets Playground Challenge #359 - which is to use your snippets.
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great Monday to kick off a new week!