Friday, May 17, 2019

Thinking of You



  Today I have a simple and easy card to share. The window and shutters were die cuts given to me by a friend, and I sponged some distress ink colors on a piece of water color card to create a night sky, adding 2 stamped birds from a SNSS serene silhouettes stamp set. The cat was done with a SU! punch and the sentiment is from the now-closed Marks Finest Papers, and it's all on a kraft card base.

I'm sharing this with the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge #26 - always anything goes with some kind of critter on your card.

Happy Friday everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

12 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Carol, this is wonderful, I love the cat looking through that wonderful window out to the warmth of the light.
Faith
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card I love the dies and the cat watching the birds through the window
Carol x

Claire said...

I love this scene, I have a cat and this makes me smile so much, its just darling. Lovely blended sky with the birds x

Stampsnob. said...

That worked out well …...Lis

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and sweet with the kitty by the window. I have often seen cats that sit in windows to watch activities outside and even now and then bat at a passing bird or bug.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and love the dies.xx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That came out so awesome. Sometimes simple is the best. Nice job!

creationsnz said...

Cats just love to do this don't they. They didn't get to be called curious cats for nothing. I love you subtle shading on the sky too. Thanks for sharing with us at 2CraftyCritter Crazies, CarolG

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, perhaps this is simple and easy, but very effective and so lovely!! Beautiful scene! Love that black cat and the blended sky!!
Hugs

*Vicki* said...

Awe! Carol, your card is adorable! Love how kitty is peeking out the window at the flying birds! Beautiful sky and scene design! So happy to see you play along with us at 2CCC my friend! HUGS

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, such a lovely window scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

This card is awesome, Carol! Love the scene you created with the window and cat sitting on it's perch watching the the sunset! Super cute!! :)