Monday, October 14, 2024

Candy Corn Halloween Cards


A thoughtful friend sent me this candy corn die and I used lots of snippets of Halloween papers and cardstock to create a few cards with it. After laying the strips of dsp down on a scrap of white, I cut the panel with a Lil Inker stitched rectangle. Next I added the die-cut candy corn along with a stamped and punched sentiment (R from SU!) and added a green glaze sticker just for fun. I put this one on a lavender card base.


Here's a 2nd card made with different snippets and colors on a green card base.
 


and the last one, made with a mix of assorted snippets of designer papers  and cardstock on a black card base.

Sharing the first card with these challenges:


The Allsorts Challenge Week #802 - A/G or Magical, Myths and/or Legend

Love those Pretty Papers October Challenge - Optional theme Halloween Colors/ Papers


Thanks for stopping by and make it a great Monday!

Carol

No comments: