Sunday, October 20, 2024

Birthday Card with Gold


 I made this card for a friend of mine who recently celebrated her birthday. I found a pretty snippet of striped paper (not sure who makes it) and a strip of coordinating cardstock to design the card. I used a mini stencil from Creative Expressions on the side with some distress inks to add a little interest, and added a die-cut golden stem along with the rosette that a thoughtful friend sent me. The sentiment is gold-embossed with a SU! stamp and die combo (also a gift from another thoughtful friend) and I added some small flowers done with a (R) SU! mini punch and added random clear gems to the centers and the sentiment panel as well. For the final touch, I added a ladybug brad to the center of the rosette and used a fine red marker to outline the dots on the sentiment panel.

Sharing this with these challenges:

The Stencil Fun Challenge for October - use a stencil *opt. Halloween

The NBUS Challenge #67 - never before used stuff (stencil, sentiment stamp & die)
the Triple B October 2024 Challenge - birds, butterflies, blooms. Use 1,2, or all 3

Thanks for stopping by to visit and I wish you a wonderful day.

Carol

No comments: