Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Year in Review 2019

As so many other bloggers are doing, I decided to post my favorite cards from 2019. It's fun to reflect back on what we've made and see how things have changed through time.
Enjoy, and maybe you'll find a little inspiration at the same time.
Happy crafting in 2020!













As the last card indicates, I hope you'll all just take time to live in 2020! Life is short!

Thanks for stopping by and happy new year everyone! Thanks for being such great friends and taking time to visit me here! Hugs to everyone!

Carol

11 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Beautiful review! I hope the same for you in 2020! Happy New Year!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You picked some fabulous examples of your work. Love them.
Happy New Year Carol.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning selection Carol love the cute Pug Happy New Year to you
Carol x

Maria said...

A wonderful collection of cards! So unique and beautiful! Happy New Year!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your cards are always so clever and creative, Carol! There are a lot of inspirations in your compilation, thank you!
Happy 2020!!
Hugs!

Stampsnob. said...

What a great idea and you choose so well HAPPY NEW YEAR ....Lis

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so amazing and wonderful.
You do great work making fabulous cards.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards to finish off the 2019 year, thanks for being a great friend.xx

Wendy said...

So many amazing cards, Carol! Love them all! Happy New Year, my friend!!

MiamiKel said...

What a wonderful line up of gorgeous cards - each one so adorable and beautifully done. Happy New Year and here's to anther great year ahead!

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning selection of card you've brought up to share with us! I remember most of these and they inspire me just as much now! Love your last little bit about life being short...it sure is my friend and I plan on making the best of 2020 for sure! HUGS