Monday, December 30, 2019

2020 Calendars



 Here's a small sampling of the calendars I made this year; each made with half a sheet of card stock and lots of snippets. The template to print this calendar can be found here. I added some die-cut butterflies to this calendar I made for a friend who enjoys sitting on her patio watching them fluttering from flower to flower in the warm weather. I sparkled them all up with Wink of Stella.

I'll enter this into the Not Just for Cards Challenge for December - a/g


Here are 3 more. I made each one different, some with birds for the ladies, and some with big die-cut numbers for the men. For some I stapled on the tear-off months and others were attached with brads. Click the photo to enlarge for details.


Two of these have snippets of DCWV designer paper with tiny numbers in the background which I thought was perfect for a yearly calendar.


Here are some colorful ones done in pastels.


The one on the right was made for a neighborhood fellow who enjoys being outdoors in winter time.


As this year winds down, my wish for all of you is to have a happy and healthy new year in 2020. Thanks to each and every one of you who takes time to stop and leave a comment. If you find a little inspiration here, I'm grateful! I know I find lots of inspiration when I visit all of you as well!
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great day!

Carol


12 comments:

Wendy said...

These calendars are all amazing, Carol! I love this style and the tear offs make it so much easier! I still have the one you made me in 2018! Well, the calendar is done but I kept the rest to use as a template. Well done, my friend! Happy New Year to you & Butch!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and very creative idea and ideas CArol. Fabulous work.
Faith x

Maria said...

What a wonderful gift idea! Your calendars are so pretty!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow Carol, how many lovely calendars you made! It's a great idea to make little gifts! Love them all and especially that with the butterflies, it's very sweet. You are always so inspiring with your brilliant works! :)
I wish you too a fabulous New Year, full of health, smiles and peace!
Big hugs and blessings on your way!!

Claire said...

These are wonderful little works of art and so very useful to be able to keep anywhere. Lots of recipients are going to be chuffed to bits upon receipt of these sweet calendars x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful calendar designs. You have been busy!

Liz said...

These are brilliant, Carol. You HAVE been busy! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love these calendars and great job on them.
Popping in to say Happy New year and thanks for being a great crafting on line friend.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the cute desk calendars and the different designs
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Carol these are just FABULOUS gifts!! I love the different colors and styles of them! What a fantastic way to use up the papers too!! I really need to be making something like at least ONE of these for myself this year!! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

ukmaryanne said...

Amazing! You made great use of my calendar templates and I am super impressed by the sheer number and variety. Well done!

cheers

Mary Anne

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)