Friday, December 21, 2018

More Tags


Today I have a few more tags to share. These were all done with a Lawn Fawn die-cut tag, and a MB playful pup die, along with my retired SU! tree punch. I added assorted snippets of dsp and embellishments to make each one different.


The "ornaments" on the trees were done with Geo Sparkler stickers that I've had in my stash for quite some time.


One more version using different snippets of dsp and ribbon.

I hope you're having a great Friday and wrapping up all those final details before Christmas! I'm just about finished here and will unwind as soon as I fight the masses in the grocery store.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Carol

11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great tags Carol love the Christmas lights along the top and the cute little die-cut pups
Carol x

JD/ Jill said...

Cute tags!

cotnob said...

Fabulous tags Carol, so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

jimlynn said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!!! I need to figure out some way to save your post so I can COPY (YES, I said COPY!) them next year!!!!! Love them.
Lynn

Liz said...

Your tags are so cute, Carol. I still have a few to make!! xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful tags and all so cute.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

These tags are so cute and you have used a lot of snippets, too! Well done!
I'm late, have still to buy Christmas gifts for my Mum and Brother! And the tree is still to be done!! Argh! :((
Hugs

Ina G said...

I'm not a tag person but love and admire those that are. These are simply adorable and so so cute Carol. Nice variety of elements and colours. Have a Merry Christmas.

Diane said...

Fabulous fun tags Carol.

Hugs Diane

Darnell said...

I love your tag threefer, Carol! It's so easy to just make them all the same, but you inspire me with how you use your snippets and change them up each time! That little pooch is the cutest!! Hope you are feeling better! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Wendy said...

Carol, these tags are so much fun! I just love the first one as it reminds me of Max the dog in the Grinch movie! You did a fantastic job on tags this season! Loved them all! TFS Happy Holidays, my friend! Hugs~