Tuesday, September 25, 2018

TMS #472


Hello and welcome to another Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge. This week we're working on sketch #472 .


I just love the SU! Blended Bloom flower, so I stamped it on white cardstock, then colored it with Copics and fussy cut it, popping it up on foam tape. The leaves were done with my favorite Hero Arts leaf image - stamped on polka dot dsp and fussy cut as well. I put this on a black panel that was adhered to a Melon Mambo card base, and added little "droplets" done with a pink glaze pen. The heat-embossed white sentiment was done with a Hero Arts greeting.

This week we are offering the following Impression Obsession Mistletoe with Bells die for a prize.


And now it's over to you, but before you go, be sure and check out my DT members cards right HERE as they have lots of inspiration for you with their beautiful creations.

Thanks for coming by and best wishes for a great week ahead!
Happy crafting :)

Carol


16 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

You beautiful flower works so well with the sketch. I love this on black card base! Makes it stunning!

Kathy said...

Your card is so beautiful...placing it on the black just makes it pop out!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful sketch, Carol! Just perfect for CAS cards! I have to improve my skills in this, so I will try, if I can :D
You know that I love that beautiful flower and love how you made it outstanding! Great colouring and those leaves you made from polka dot dsp look very well with the bloom! The random dots give a soft touch to your creation, well done!

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Carol, your beautiful flower looks so pretty against the black background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

*Vicki* said...

I just saw your beauty on the challenge blog and it really popped out at me with that gorgeous bloom and the dark background! Really amazing creation here Carol! I love it! HUGS

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your beautiful card and that is a wonderful flower.

Janice M said...

Now there's another stamp I haven't used in AGES! I love to water color this one. Love it against the black, really makes it pop! Happy Birthday!! Hope your day was special!

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Carol but then I love anything with flowers but this is outstanding with the black background and the pink is just beautiful.x

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

The background works great for this card!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the large flower and pink droplets against the black base
Carol x

Wendy said...

What a beauty, Carol! Your flower just pops off the card! Love it against the black! Such pretty colors too! Perfect for this week's sketch! :)

Jenée said...

Such a pretty card, Carol. The pink and green against the black background really POP! I also LUV the use of the pink glaze pen around the image. Totally KOOL!

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty! Great job with the sketch!

MaryH said...

The pink colors of this pretty flower just pop on the black background. Just a gorgeous card & the tiny drops look wonderful too. TFS & Hugs

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card! The pink flower on black looks so elegant!!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card Carol. I love the flower - it’s big and bold and so pretty.