Thursday, December 21, 2017

White Wedding Card



Today I have a wedding card made for my stash so I'm prepared for any quickly needed wedding card. I started with a retired SU! tulip frame embossing folder, then added a Spellbinder's labels eighteen die cut for the sentiment panel. The large ferns are Poppy Shasta twigs, and the flowers were made with SU! Bouquet Bunch framelit dies. The little bird was done with a Gina Marie Designs die and the sentiment was gold-embossed with a SU! Beautiful Bouquet stamp set. I randomly covered the flowers and ferns along with other areas with liquid pearls, and completely covered the little bird with WOS.

I'm entering this into the Dies R Us challenge #87 which is "White on White"

I know the rules clearly state the entire card has to be white on white to qualify for the prize, but I'm entering just for fun anyway. I have no embossing sentiments to use for a wedding card so I added a touch of gold :)

Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great day!

Carol

11 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How VERY elegant and beautiful Carol.
Faith
x

Wendy said...

This is a beautiful all white card, Carol! The gold from the sentiment is just the perfect pop of glitz! Love the bird done in WOS! This is an amazing wedding card and would be much cherished! Super job! :)

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! Your card more than qualifies ... we just didn't want a lot of other colors incorporated. Sentiments in black or gold are just fine! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘White on White’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I have always been a big fan of the all white cards. This is just perfect! Great use of your goodies.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Carol this is so gorgeous. I just love the white on white and you chose such beautiful dies for your design too. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas.

cotnob said...

A beautiful Wedding card Carol, such an elegant design - stunning.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The white on white is so pretty, what a lovely Wedding card!

sendasmile4kids said...

WOW! A gorgeous card Carol. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very elegant and texturized creation, such a fabulous wedding card!! The touch of gold looks just perfect and I don't think that it will be banned at the challenge :D The wreath with the little bird flying on it looks very delicate, Well done!
Hugs

MaryH said...

Very elegant, I love the wreath treatment, and didn't know the tulip EF had retired. (forget I have that one!). The composition is lovely, as is the gold sentiment too. Good for you having this ready in the stash! TFS, Hugs & Merry Christmas too!

Liz said...

Stunning card, Carol, very elegant and stylish. xx