Friday, July 1, 2011

Kickin' Off the Month of July

I made this card for the SNS connection July release party challenge to use a "friendship" theme. It's also for the SCS F4A71, which is to select a theme from the Fun & Funky July Holidays. I chose the creative ice cream flavors day theme for my card. The SNSS Cocoa's Sundae digi image was colored with Copics and embellished with some glossy accents and snow-writer glitter on the ice cream toppings. I used Echo Park dp, a MS goo punch, and some variations of ric-rac and bling from my stash. The sentiment was computer generated. It kinda makes me hungry for some ice cream now, but I don't do bananas, so someone else can share this sundae with Cocoa :)
I hope you're enjoying a fun kick-off to the month of July. Make it a great Friday!

Carol

13 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww, this is super cute, Carol and I know how much you love the Echo Park papers! :) Your coloring on this is perfect!
You do not like banana's?? Oh my goodness! I'd go nuts without a banana everyday and obviously Cocoa loves the banana as well! :)
Happy July 1st and hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs~

Donna Hanley said...

Carol, Did you really have to make this look so good and real? I DO do bananas so I guess I'm going to have to share with Cocoa. Absolutely adorable. That goo punsh is something else. I'd never seen that before. Everything about this card is cute. Have a great weekend. Daughter is here, cousin coming tomorrow morning. I'll try to make a couple of cards on Sunday.

jimlynn said...

I'd LOVE to share with Cocoa!!! LOL!
Wonderful and cute card. Really like the way it looks like ice cream is just dripping off that paper! So creative.
Lynn

Sue from Oregon said...

What a great summertime card Carol...love how the drippy punch reminds me of ooey gooey caramel and all the other toppings!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so cute! And I really like the bright and cheery colors you used...nicely done. (Jill, who is going to go have some ice cream now...smile)

Marlene said...

Perfect summery cheery card! Have a fantastic July 4th weekend!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! How fun and darling!! Love the summery image and that punch with it is too fun!! Have a great 4th of July weekend!!
hugs,
Chris

Did you hear me shout hello when I was in Lancaster?

Diane Jaquay said...

These colors are fabulous, and Cocoa is adorable as always :)

Unknown said...

This is so fun and cute Carol! I love the papers and bright colors with the image! I'm on diet and your card is killing me right now, lol!

Silli said...

Ahhh, Carol, your card is sooo sweet. Love the image and all the sweet details...Happy day girl...;-)

Denise Marzec said...

Love those colorful papers!

Benzi said...

So cute and colorful. I love all those stripes and that goo punch is perfect on this card. Super adorable image.

Joanne (jojot) said...

perfectly deeeeelish in color and theme....love the dp and the 'drips'