Saturday, October 5, 2024

Halloween Treats


 Here are some Halloween treat boxes I've been working on to hand out later this month. I've been using up my stash before buying anything new, so nearly all of these Hershey nugget boxes were made with leftover snippets of cardstock and designer papers. Some of the papers are (r) SU! while others came from Tuesday Morning stores (sadly now closed)and some I've had for years that I bought from QVC when they sold crafting supplies. The pre-printed sentiments are from Simon Says Stamp. The ghosts are cuts from an IO die set. The bats are dies and stamps from Lawn Fawn, and the tiny spider and webs are dies from Taylored Expressions. That tiny 
"boo" tag on the box in the back was made with a retired SU! stamp and punch that I gave away a long time ago after making a few to keep for myself.


These treats hold packs of Walker Shortbread cookies (2 in a pack) that my local grocery store carries year round. I tied them up with some spooky black ribbon I've had for eons.


Here are a few more made with assorted papers and dies. The spider is a die from MB and the witch's hat is a die from Darice. Sentiment from SSS.


The green trick or treat sentiment was done with an older (r) SU! stamp and punch set.

 I have made a few others which I'll share soon.

Entering the first set of nugget boxes into these challenges:

Love those Pretty Papers October Challenge - use dsp *optional Halloween colors


Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone is enjoying World Card Making Day today!

Carol

8 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Carol ... these are all just awesome! GREAT way to use up scraps and I have no doubt they will be well received. I made Hershey nugget pouches a few years ago for my craft show but never thought about little boxes ... very cute!! Awesome inspiration!

Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

Darlene said...

Ooops forgot to thank you for sharing these awesome treats with us over on our Two Old Bats challenge. THANKS!!!

brenda said...

These are all fabulous Carol, must have taken you ages to create. I remember you making treats this time last year and thinking how lucky the recipients were.

B x

Liz said...

Wonderful collection of Halloween boxes, Carol.
Liz xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely fabulous gift boxes, super designs etc. Great work Carol. x

Sarn said...

What a busy bee you've been Carol. This is a fabulous array of Hallowe'en treats. You'll be popular! xxx

Aquarius said...

Wow you've been really busy making all these treats - you are very good to make so many to hand out and I'm sure they will be appreciated

Donna said...

These are fabulous, you are so kind for doing this every year!