Thursday, November 30, 2023

Tea Bag Holders




I made a few tea bag holders this year which was something new for me. I've always been a coffee person but have learned to like tea now and then too. This one was done in shades of blue and green with a die-cut Shasta twig on the front along with some die-cut stitched squares and a big blue gemstone. Since big gemstones like this don't mail well on cards, I've decided to use them on items like this that don't require mailing.


Here's one I made for Autumn giving, done with a big beautiful craft leaf I found in my stash. I paired it with some Lawn Fawn autumn designer paper and some orange ribbon.


Here's another one made with a snippet of long retired designer paper and 3 flowers and pearls from my stash, all tied up with some lavender ribbon.


Here's what it looks like opened. I stamped a sentiment on the left and wrote a little message in the center and the right side holds a tea bag of your choice. Not everyone eats candy, so I've made several of these to hand out to those who avoid sweets.


I found this stamp in my stash and thought it was perfect for the inside. Now I need to replenish that purple ink pad 😋

I'll share the first tea bag holder with


Sharing the 3rd with

the Triple B November Challenge - birds, blooms, butterflies, use 1 or all 3

Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great last day of November!

Carol



18 comments:

Wendy said...

These make such great little gifts, Carol! I too have learned to like hot tea but I still gravitate towards my coffee every day! I love how you decorated each of these differently with papers, ribbons and diecuts from your stash. The sentiment on the inside is perfect! Love everything about these!! Great job, my friend! Enjoy your day! :)

Brenda in IN said...

These little give aways are so special and as a tea drinker, I love them. (Although I do confess to having candy along with my tea) so either would be fine with me. Your papers are so pretty and this design is perfect for holding the tea bag. You are so thoughtful to make all these gifts.

brenda said...

These are all so pretty Carol and that stamp is as you say perfect, I am drawn to the gorgeous oranges on the middle one in particular.

B x

R's Rue said...

So pretty
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! I think something like this was one of the first projects I ever made when I started stamping! Such a sweet gift idea!

Sarn said...

I love this tea bag gift idea. Great stamping and embellishment and a lovely shape. Really lovely. xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh WOW, Carol, these are just lovely! They are all beautiful but the fall one is stunning! Gorgeous work, my friend, and the tea drinkers will be thrilled! What a thoughful gift! Wishing you a blessed day!

Irish Cherokee said...

These tea bag holders are the perfect gift cards. There are a lot of tea drinkers out there. Amazing!

Hugs and Blessings

crafty-stamper said...

Great little gift idea,love the all but the Autumn leaf one is beautiful and vibrant.
Carol x

Donna said...

Wonderful idea for gifts Carol. I like how well you coordinated your embellishments with your designer paper!

Diane said...

These are really lovely, I am a tea and coffee drinker myself so know how they will be appreciated when handed out!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}

Aquarius said...

These are super thoughtful gifts and I imagine most people drink tea - not me though, I;m definitely a coffee person and never drink tea 😊. Perhaps coffee bags would fit as well although I've no idea what size they are.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such great idea you had Carol, and how beautiful tea holders!!! Love so much especially the last one with the flowers, so sweet, and the orange one is a true catch eyes with that beautiful big leaf! I'm sure your recipient are thrilled to receive one of them!
Your sentiment is perfect to match the gifts and SO true, I agree!!
Sending you warm thoughts and a lots of hugs!

*Vicki* said...

These are fabulous gift ideas Carol! I don't think I've seen one with the 3 panels on it before, but I really like that this gives you a spot for a nice message too! They're all so pretty and another great way to use more papers! Yay! My son has turned to drinking tea as he said the coffee was too acid for his stomach...and he loved his coffee! I still love my coffee! LOL

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness those bows are so wonderful. I always have trouble tying bows on cards.

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning with this gorgeous design, amazing creativity and beautiful colours xx

Greta said...

These are neat! I especially love the first one with that beautiful paper & branch!

JD/ Jill said...

These are so creative and lovely, Carol!