Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


 Hopefully this card has arrived at it's destination in time for today's celebration! 
It's a Brutus Monroe gnome die I turned into a leprechaun of a different kind! I used a Lawn Fawn background window die along with 3 snippets of assorted green papers and an embossed panel of cardstock, along with die-cut shamrocks of green and gold done with a Taylored Expressions set of dies. I added some sparkly stickers and sticker bits of gold leftover from flower stickers to accent the panels, then colored his shoes, gloves and hat fur with a gold wink of stella glitter pen. I even put a little gold stem sticker with a green flower in his hand! He's all ready to celebrate and I hope you are too!

Wishing you all a pot of gold
and all the joy your heart can hold!

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!

Carol

10 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Happy St Patrick's day to you. This is the cutest card! So very nicely done.

I should have made a card for this occasion but this year I didn't get around to making one. (It's only been in the last couple of years...thanks to my DMA report that I found out that I was part Irish)

JD/ Jill said...

Whoops made a typo in my comment meant to type DNA...smile

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy St Patrick's Day, Carol! :) Your gnome turned in a Leprechaun looks so fun with all the gold details and the cute flower on his hand! Well done using your pieces of DPs, now I know what I have to do with my window panel die LOL :D!! Love all the little shamrocks with the sparkling stickers!
Hugs and love... and a pot of gold also to you! :)

Lisa said...

Super use of that gnome for a fun St Patrick's day card.

Mrs A. said...

Your gnome /leprechaun looks the bees knees in all his finery. A super card. Hugs Mrs A.

Wendy said...

Super cute, Carol! I love the gnomes you have been using for your St. Patrick's Day cards this year! All seem to be different and yet so cute! Love all the diecut sections on this and how you decorated each one with shamrocks! Great card and as always.....Well Done! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you! Hugs~

jimlynn said...

Over the top in cuteness! I love the way you decked out this little guy for St. Pat's Day. He's precious and so is the entire card. So many little details you added just made it even better too. Love the flower in his hand!
Lynn

Brenda in IN said...

How fun that the gnome became a leprechaun. He is so cute and the card is so pretty with the shamrocks and pretty paper.

Brenda said...

Awwww, this is a CUTE St. Patty's Day card Carol!!! I love how you filled each both with fun papers and shamrocks, but it is the cutie gnome that is stealing the show! I think I have this little guy too. Love the texture of the embossing and love all the papers you used on this one. So CUTE! Hugs, Brenda

Maria said...

Your gnome card is too cute!! Great design!! Your previous bunny card and other gnome card is so sweet, too!