Friday, January 14, 2022

Valentines for the Kiddies


I found a retired SU! paper pad that I'd barely touched, so I knew it was time to use it to make some valentines for a couple little ones we know. I designed these little envelopes and put die-cut stitched hearts on the outside where their names will go.


I used Lawn Fawn stamps and a stitched tag die to create this one. I've always loved this cute little stamp set and added a snippet of striped paper along with some glittered washi tape to the bottom. I colored the hamster with Copics and colored the wheel with glaze pens. The reverse side says "Have a sweet valentine's day."


Here's the 2nd tag made with another Lawn Fawn stamp set. I used some Wink of Stella on the skunk and dotted the flowers with some black Nuvo drops.


I couldn't just give valentines without a little treat to go along with it, so I made these little boxes and filled them with valentine M&M's, adding a little stamped punched sentiment on the outside, done with a retired SU! set called "A Little Something."

Now that I've taken the photos, I'll tie each card and box with matching twine. I'm sure they'll be fun for these wee ones to open on Valentine's day!




Thanks for stopping by and make it a great Friday!

Carol

 

19 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

These are so cute and a fun treat for the little ones.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness these are absolutely ADORABLE Carol! I love those cute Lawn Fawn pull tags with the cute critters! Really fun set with the Valentine treat box and interactive card for the kiddos! I'm sure they'll love getting these thoughtful art from heart gifts!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Awwww.... HOW CUTE!! :D Love so much those little tags and gifts for valentine! The tags are both adorable and full of cute details, and their envelopes just perfect to match! I'm sure the little kids will be so happy!!
Sending big hugs and good thoughts across the miles! Enjoy your days!

Wendy said...

Adorable gifts for the little ones, Carol! I love the pull out tag! Such a brilliant idea! The M & M's make this such a sweet treat, one that the kiddo's will love! TFS and stay warm! Crazy winter weather!

Maria said...

Oh, so darling!! Such wonderful Valentine treat holders!! Love the Lawn Fawn cute critters!!

Jules said...

Hi Carol

Your little valentine makes are so cute .. .. and I bet they will be well received too.

I have really enjoyed looking back over your blog to see what I have been missing whilst away from blogland.

Apologies for not visiting for a while. Life has been hectic as my Mum has needed lots of caring for after her last hospital stay .. .. but things are now settling down and a new routine is falling into place.

I hope you had a good Christmas and belated wish you a happy 2022!

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

These are lovely Carol, super little Valentine gifts.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

JanR said...

So super cute! I'll bet the little ones will love these. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Donna said...

These are so adorable Carol! Thanks for the inspiration.

Darnell said...

Ah, man, I want to be a little wee one you know, Carol! These are amazing! You could make big bucks selling them in a boutique. You always put your whole heart into your designs and it shows in your execution and attention to detail! Of course, ahem, a certain little hamster I know has a favorite, lol! Hugs, Darnell

Claire said...

On so cute, I love these little favours you do... They're so much fun. All the detail you put into these small works of arts never cease to amaze me and definitely make me smile :) x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely LOVE these Carol, fabulous designs and love the images, the kiddies will be thrilled with them.
Faith x

Stampsnob. said...

Very special They will be loved. Lis

Brenda said...

These are just the cutest Valentines and treat boxes Carol! I love the images you used, they are perfect, not to mention adorable. I never thought about doing tag Valentines before, but am so loving them!!! You are always so dang clever my friend. Hugs, Brenda

Veronica Lee said...

These are all so fun and cute and most adorable for the little ones!

Happy Tuesday, Carol!

R's Rue said...

So lovely.

JD/ Jill said...

This is just adorable, Carol! b Very nicely done!
I gave you a shout out on my blog!

aussie aNNie said...

A lovely set of tags and gorgeous designs. Beautiful...xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the little envelopes with the cute little tags
Carol x