Sunday, December 12, 2021

Joy To You


 I have another Christmas card to share today made with more snippets from the Kringle paper pad by Photoplay. I added a little bit of holly in the corner made with a Poppystamps stitched holly and berries die, then placed a Copic-colored, fussy cut Gerda Steiner image from the Fall Mice set into a MFT stitched circle die, adding glossy accents to his little heart. The sentiment is pre-printed from SSS.

I'm sharing this card with the following challenges:

(sliding in just before closing)
the Double D Christmas Joy Challenge - must use the word "Joy"


Share Your Designs Challenge December 2021 - use a Gerda Steiner stamp


The Critter Crazy Challenge #57 - A/G with a featured critter



must use a Poppystamps product

That's going to do it for me on this Sunday. 
My prayers go out to those impacted by those deadly twisters that tore through 5 states in the US recently. I hope the help needed will quickly be there and that there will be plenty of volunteers on the way to help lives get back on track as soon as possible. This is the time for Americans to put our differences to rest and come together again to help those in need.
Count your blessings.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day whatever you do.

Carol

18 comments:

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Such a sweet and adorable Christmas card! Love the colours, cute image and all the pretty details. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenges.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)

Wendy said...

Your card today is so adorable, Carol! I love that little mouse! Great paper choices and design! My Christmas cards will get addressed today and sent out tomorrow. I'm slowly checking things off my "to do list"! LOL
So sad about those tornado's that hit Friday and I hope that help gets to those people quickly! Never ever take Mother Nature for granted because i've seen first hand what can happen!

crafty-stamper said...

Great selection of papers and love the cute mouse
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm loving the papers on these cards you are making Carol, so beautiful, love the mouse and the holly and sentiment. I agree what a tragic disaster that has happened in the USA. my heart and prayers go out to all involved.
Faith x

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute ... great design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘JOY’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Maria said...

How cute is that mouse holding the heart! Great way to use up design paper with the three lovely panels! Wonderful card!! So sad about the tornadoes. We checked on my family members in KY and TN and all is well with them. I’m keeping all those affected from the tornadoes in my prayers.

Brenda in IN said...

This is a beautiful paper pad from both the last post and this one. I love the plaid on the last card and the gorgeous paper on this card. That darling little mouse just finishes it off perfectly with his loving heart.

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doris Klein said...

Oh what a pretty make! And a super cute image!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY
*GDT* Cheerful Sketches Challenge Blog

JD/ Jill said...

Another cute critter card. I like the dp combo that you used.
Thank you for letting me know that you received your card. I am so happy that I managed to get them out earlier this year than last year. (I guess there is hope for me yet!)

Stampsnob. said...

Awh so cute Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse ................Lis

Mrs A. said...

This is cute and I like the addition of the little holly sprig. Hugs Mrs A.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Completely charming. What a great trio of patterned papers.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

How sweet is this?! And what a great color scheme you've stuck to. The green holly really pops in the corner. Thanks so much for playing along with Poppystamps Challenge.

Marie Bingaman said...

SUPER CUTE!!! I love that layout! Thanks for sharing with us at the Critter Crazy challenge, and good luck! 😊

~Marie B -DT

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sorry for the twisters that devastated lots of countries in USA. Prayers for who is in need...
Lovely matching papers and Gerda's mouse is SO cute!! The holly in the corner is a pretty detail!

Pamela Duncan said...

Love this layout for small images ~ great job. Thanks for joining us at Critter Crazy Challenge Blog ~ Pam, DT

Jeanne J. said...

I love your mix of prints, clean lines and adorable mouse! So fun Carol!