Thursday, December 9, 2021

December 25th


 I've been working hard to use up my Christmas paper pads to make cards (so I can buy new ones for next year) and this card was made with some snippets from Photoplay Kringle & Co. I used 3 strips that I thought looked good together, and added used a SB labels 25 die to cut the word "December" from a sheet of scrapbook paper. I used a red marker around the edge of the die before removing it. The stitched circle is from MFT, and the glittered red 25 was cut with Impression Obsession dies. I fussy cut that cute little Gerda Steiner critter and placed him on the bottom, then added some black and red gemstones to finish this card.

I'm sharing this with the following challenges:






Thanks so much for stopping by today - I hope your day will be a good one!

Carol



16 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great choice of papers Carol, love the elements, a Super card.
Faith x

Sarn said...

What a lovely festive snippets card with that oh-so-cute critter peeking out.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and design love the three strips of paper and little critter
Carol x

Donna said...

Darling card and image, and such cute papers!

Donna said...

I missed thanking you for sharing your beautiful card with us at The House That Stamps Built!

Claire said...

Love the non traditional Christmas colours, I'm so jealous seeing all the Christmas cards you've been making and the only thing I'm snowed under with is work... sobs!

Great inspiration to draw around the die before removing, I just might snag that idea :) x

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done Christmas card, and I like that cute critter peeking out too!

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Carol, this one would make a perfect masculine card with those fab papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

Super cute, Carol! That little critter is adorable and pops off the card! Love the mix of pretty papers and great design! It came together nicely! TFS and wishing you a nice weekend! Hugs~

R's Rue said...

Absolute perfection.

Heather said...

Oh, my goodness!! That little cutie at the bottom makes the whole card!!! Great papers and I love the sparkly "25"; so fun!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Jyoti said...

Great design. Beautiful card. Lovely Post dear! xoxo
Allurerage 
Thetrendybride 

aussie aNNie said...

Hope your weekend is great. What a fabulous card design. love the colours and papers too...xx

Stampsnob. said...

He is trying very hard not to stir >Lis

Witchcrafted Life said...

I literally said "awwwww!" out loud to myself as I saw this cuter-than-cute holiday greeting. What a sweet, terrific card.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

...How many your posts I have lost? Really a bunch! Sorry!
Love that cute mouse peeking out from the bottom of this card! An unusual focal point, but so effective! Great design with the two labels and the red glittered number gives a lot of light!
Sending warm hugs and lot of love across the miles!
Merry Christmas!