Sunday, November 1, 2020

Thank You


 Just a simple and easy thank-you card for today using a KaiserCraft Thank You die. I cut one each from SU! Melon Mambo and black cardstock and layered them up; then used a basket-weave embossing folder from SU! for the background. I used a MFT stitched circle die along with a punched matt, while the black panel was done with a Gina Marie Designs Venetian label die. The words "so" and "much" were done with a SU! set in black and heat-embossed white for contrast, and I added a few black and pink Nuvo crystal dots to finish this one.



 Did anyone see that fantastic blue moon last night for Halloween? It seemed perfect for a Halloween night, almost like the moon was in costume too!
Today we had a glimpse of brilliant sunshine this morning which quickly turned into another drizzly, dreary rainy day. Ah well, at least we don't have to go anywhere today - I'm grateful for that!
Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day whatever you do!

Carol

15 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Love your bold colors and layout! Great job! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

Claire said...

Once in a blue moon eh, what an impressive sight although I often sit in the dark gazing out to the skies... I think its because as a little girl my grandad would always talk about the stars and show me the planets, happy innocent times.

Anyway I love the pink on the white embossing, it definitely pops, I like the mash up of sentiments which makes for a very cool design x

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done, Carol!

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the embossing.xxx

cotnob said...

A super Thank You card Carol, great sentiments and I love the basket weave background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the EF background Carol, on this beautiful thank you card.
Faith x

Donna said...

Like those colors, the basket weave is a great background and the black gems tie it all together with elegance!

*Vicki* said...

This is such a fun "retro style" looking design! I love the way you've put together the sentiments on this over the embossed panel! That Melon Mambo is one of my fave bold bright colors to use!! Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS

Maria said...

Beautiful embossed background! Love the bold colors! Looks sort of retro to me... so awesome! Have a great rest of the week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card of thanks. Great texture.

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card, great design. xx

Nancy said...

Loving that embossing folder and your bold greeting! Thanks for joining us for Wild Card week at JUGS!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the embossed background.We had a brilliant view of the full moon -when it is dry me and my daughter stand and look at all the stars while the dogs are in the garden before bed
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the basket weave embossing
Carol x

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Love the way you combined all the colors together. Such a pretty color combo.