Friday, November 13, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving


 I made this Thanksgiving card recently by using some BoBunny Autumn designer paper and split it into 3 panels, matting with a gold colored cardstock and placing it on a green card base. The image is by Rubbernecker, heat-embossed with gold and embellished with 3 tiny gold gemstones. The sentiment is by SU! Teeny Tiny Wishes, heat embossed with white on a dark brown panel that was cut with a MFT fishtail flag banner die.

I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge which is Thanks/Thanksgiving.

Sorry my posts are so few and far between these days. Life just keeps me busy going in so many directions lately and my days become blurs anymore.
I hope you are all well and thanks so much for stopping by.

Carol

14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the embossed image and beautiful Autumn coloured papers
Carol x

Brenda in IN said...

Love this use of pp and the image is lovely.

Mrs A. said...

This is pretty. I like the three panel idea too. Hugs Mrs A.

*Vicki* said...

That image is just beautiful and it looks fantastic heat embossed especially with the collection of pretty Autumn colored papers too! Love the layout with the different blocks! Thanks for sharing your inspiration friend and take care! HUGS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Carol, I love the papers and design. Love the topper stamp. I hope life stabilises soon, take care.
Faith x

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a beautiful Thanksgiving card design.

Claire said...

BoBunny, now there's a blast from the past... I miss the days of the big paper companies. I love the image and on the green card as it gives it a real earthy Autumnal feeling. Great way to showcase the different papers. I hope you two are keeping well and its just life keeping you busy, take care xxx

Stampsnob. said...

Very pretty Love the layout all the background patterns are so nice .........Lis

Maria said...

Beautiful papers and great design! Lovely image, too!

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, beautiful papers and great image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

This is absolutely beautiful, the colours and wonderful design.... just love this.
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fabulous design to use your papers!! I always forget to use my scraps with matted panels put together, i's really good. Love the topper with the embossed corn and the tiny twine bow!
Hope that all is going well and these busy days end with a positive and calm time. Take care and be healthy, my friend! God bless you and Butch!

Janice M said...

I hear ya! Time just seems to fly by these days. Your card is pretty! I have that same paper! Didn't get many fall cards or any cards really made lately.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Autumn card!