Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Christmas in June


Rudolph days have rolled around again for June, and it's time to focus on making a Christmas card to add to your stash so you won't be overwhelmed at the last minute to finish your Christmas cards! I won this beautiful Darice large snowflake die in a previous Rudolph day challenge, and decided it was time to use up an old paper pad of glittered paper to make some cards. This one was done with a vanilla base and some taupe colored glittered card stock. I added a Lawn Fawn stitched snowflake die cut along with a sentiment die cut from Sunny studios. I wanted to add something to the center, but decided to leave it as is for easy mailing.
Going through that glittered paper stack, I was able to make a few more cards with this same design in assorted colors ...


I'll enter this into the June 2019 Rudolph Days - Christmas anything goes

also Merry Little Christmas Challenge MLCCB#11 - Christmas anything goes

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful Wednesday!

Carol

14 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Merry, indeed! I love that huge snowflake. Happy Hump Day!

Wendy said...

Super cute and I love how you made this design in several different colors! Definitely a quick & easy way to mass produce a bunch of Christmas cards! Love these, Carol! :)

Claire said...

That's a proper snowflake and looks super sparkly, love the crisp clean design and I spy a red one... very nice x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great idea for making quick and sparkling Christmas cards!! Love them, especially the blue one!
It seems to me that you have used also the leftovers in the pile of those cards... :D Isn't it?
Hugs, here it's HOT!!!

jimlynn said...

Love the huge snowflake AND all the cards you made! You're ahead of the game for Christmas now. I know that glitter paper makes them shine too.
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love these, how simple and VERY effective they are. They will be lovely in different colours AND mass production too as Wendy says.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on winning the snowflake die love all the glitter
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Winning this snowflake was a great asset Carol. Lovely designs. xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the snowflake cards. If it is a hot day the snowflakes make one feel a bit cooler I think...or is it wishful thinking. LOL Anyway your cards are wonderful.

JD/ Jill said...

Great cards for Christmas. You are reminding me again...to get started so I don't short this year like I did last year!

cotnob said...

Super Christmas cards Carol, lovely large snowflakes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful set of Christmas cards.

Sue xx

scrappymo! said...

Your cards are all so lovely! The raibow of colours you chose looks wonderful lying fanned out like that. It is always good to have a wee batch baking session. Yours really paid off!

Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

Whisper said...

Oooo what a lovely design and I love how it looks so different in each of the colours and thanks for joining us this month at Rudolph Day's Challenge, Luv Sam x