Monday, April 22, 2019

Season's Tweetings



Yesterday was Easter and today I'm going right into Christmas with this card I made recently. I used a Lawn Fawn stamp set called Seasons Tweetings and used up some retired SU! Christmas papers to put this together. I used some square and scalloped square punches, along with some stitched square dies to make up the 3 bird elements. The dsp was divided by a piece of sparkly silver ribbon and the sentiment panel was done on the ends with a retired SU! punch to make it a little decorative. I stamped a few musical notes on the dsp just for fun.

I'd like to enter this into the MLCCB#9 - April Anything Christmas Goes 

Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great start to the week!

Carol

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute and Christmas will be here before we know it too! Love the design on this Carol and of course the cute images too.
I was going to try to catch up on all my commenting after taking off a few days and it's not happening! I know you had some wonderful posts though
Lynn

Wendy said...

I just love your 3 little tweeting birds and the musical notes added to the snowflake paper are the perfect touch! I love your choice of paper and how you used a punch to decorate your sentiment panel! That was a brilliant idea, Carol! Have a great day! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful Christmas card Carol, good for you in getting them done!
Faith x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this is a fabulous and clever design to use snippets, Carol!! :D Thanks so much for sharing!! I have those cute birds stamps and LOVE how you put them in the punched squares! Love the stamped musical notes, too!! They compliment the design perfectly!!
Well done!
Hugs!

Claire said...

Gosh Christmas, you are getting ahead of the game with this tweet card. The trio of little squares are lovely with all the different mats and pop of red for your festive birdies to rest x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is super tweet! It is indeed a great design and the music notes are the perfect touch!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So darling are those little tweets. LOL They make me smile.

Stampsnob. said...

Quick jump in seasons I am headed for summer not Christmas Cute card though

Lis

cotnob said...

A pretty card Carol, cute birds.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

This is an adorable card Carol! I love the papers you have used on this one and I l love those sweet birds. Your design is great, I need to make a sketch of this one. lol I love it! Hugs, Brenda

JD/ Jill said...

Sweet card!