Friday, March 29, 2019

Happy Easter from the Cat


I made this Easter card for a friend of mine who loves cats. I used a Tim Holtz crazy cat image and gave him bunny ears for the occasion. I used some Lawn Fawn plaid papers for the background and die cut the panels with stitched rectangles from Lil Inker. I colored the cat with Copics, using a fluorescent pink Copic for the ears. The sentiment is from MFT, while the inside says simply "Happy Easter!"

I'm sharing this with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge which is anything goes and they're featuring Tim Holtz products this week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Carol

15 comments:

Wendy said...

OMGosh, how cute is that cat with bunny ears?! I know I always tell you but I love how your mind thinks! This card is brilliant and it's sure to bring a smile to your cat lovers face for Easter! Love the pretty paper you used, too! Great job, as always, Carol! Have a great day! :)

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this crazy cat, it's awesome with the pink and grey combo..fabulous ears.x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Bawk Bawk Bawk....I am feeling Cadbury eggs! Very cute!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fun card for your friend!! The cat looks great with the bunny ears :D Love the sweet plaid papers too, I have to buy some :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Haha! This has me giggling!

cotnob said...

Such a fun Easter card Carol, a super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Claire said...

HaHa how fab is your card, its brilliant and your friend is going to adore the fun side of this Easter card. I just love the cats slightly shocked look combined with neon pink ears, priceless x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous love the buuny ears on the crazy cat lol
Carol x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So cute and what a FUN sentiment to go with this!

Darnell said...

You are a hoot, Carol! Now I want to try this with all those krazy kritters!! Hugs, Darnell

Stampsnob. said...

OMG Love this silly image Great card...……….Lis

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh I just love the bunny ears on this kitty!! That sentiment is just perfect with it!! Fabulous plaid papers too!! HUGS

Brenda said...

Haha, this card sure does make me smile Carol! It's that cat and his expression and those bunny ears! Love the papers you have used on the background, so Eastery! Hugs, Brenda

debby4000 said...

Love your crazy cat Easter card, its brilliant.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Debby

nwilliams6 said...

So cute and fun! Love the sentiment and the ears! Cute. Hugz