Saturday, November 24, 2018

Colorful Thanks



I made a few thank-you cards with this Stampendous background stamp called Square Illusion. I stamped it on white card stock with Versamark ink, then heat-embossed it with white, sponging the squares with assorted ink colors. I die cut the panel with a Gina Marie Designs stitched square die, then did the card base with a Lil Inker stitched rectangle die. The black "thanks" was done with a Taylored Expressions die, and the little banners were hand-cut with snippets of colorful dsp. For the final touch, I added some random droplets of aqua Stickles.

I'll share this card with the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday #557 - Festive Colors

Thanks for hanging in there with me while I slow down blogging for the next couple of weeks with all the holiday festivities. Life is so busy, I wonder how I managed to keep up with it all when I was younger!?

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

15 comments:

Darlene said...

Beautiful card Carol!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Giving Thanks’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Wendy said...

Love this, Carol! Such a colorful card with a cool pattern! Of course, you know I love the Stitched Rectangles on each layer. Your mix of colorful paper flags is a wonderful compliment! TFS! Stay warm and enjoy your day! Hugs~

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card...I like that neat background stamp and you did a wonderful job using it!

cotnob said...

A super thank you card Carol, lovely colours - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Such stunning optical look!! Love so much the modern look and the happy colours! This card is fresh and young!
I understand well how is a busy life! :D LOL Keep your time and take care!
Hugs!

Liz said...

Lovely card, Carol. The way that you've used the background stamp is so effective. xx

Janice M said...

That is such a pretty stamp! I love the way you "colored" it with the different colors of ink, so pretty!

Darnell said...

I love your wild and geometric rainbow-colored thank you card, Carol! Very creative! You always amaze me with how often you create and blog so now you'll seem more normal if you slow down a bit like the rest of us! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! We are still pigging out (and loving) the leftovers here!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and ever so colourful. Love the background stamping.x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful colourful card and love the embossed background stamp
Carol x

Vicki Burdick said...

adorable, love the colors on this!!!

Claire said...

Whoa that background is brilliant and adding all those pretty colours just makes it look wow especially with the black thanks. Super card Carol x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These colors are very festive, indeed! I love the look of all the graduated squares. It is so unique.

*Vicki* said...

Wow what a really fun and colorful design Carol! I love the different colors over your embossed background and that greeting in black really pops out nicely against it! DT hat time: Thanks for sharing this with us over at Cute Card Thursday this week! HUGS

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful background for your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your creations in future challenges.
Kathy
DRU DT