Monday, November 5, 2018

Christmas Hedgehog


I've had a couple of these Penny Black stamped images in my stash for quite some time now, and decided with Christmas just around the corner I'd better get busy and use them! I colored this with Copics and added some Frosted Stickles to the fur on the stocking along with some gold paint pen accents.
I used dsp from an old Bo Bunny Christmas pack, along with some dark green cardstock that was embossed with a CB Snowglobe ef. The tags were cut with Lawn Fawn tag dies and tied together with some twine. The enamel dots are from Taylored Expressions and the sentiment is from SU!

I'm sharing this with the following challenges:

MLCCB #4 - November Anything Christmas goes


LTCCB #28 - anything goes


CHNC challenge #410 - a/g as long as it's Christmas - Optional use glitter

Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great Monday!

Carol


16 comments:

*Vicki* said...

I adore your little stocking hedgie!! So sweet and especially with the twine bow on the tag panel!! Such a lovely Christmas design my friend! DT hat time:
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

*Vicki* said...

Came back to say thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute image and embossed strip.Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
Carol DT x

Verna Angerhofer said...

An adorable hedgehog image and the whole card layout is so festive with the traditional Christmas colors.

Claire said...

Well now, isn't he looking snug in his stocking. I love how you manage to use patterned papers yet never overshadow the image. A great festive card x

aussie aNNie said...

Managed to grab my daughter's PC to do a few comments whilst away....
Great card, gorgeous design and fabulous stamping/colours.xxx

Liz said...

Super design, Carol. Such a cute image and I love the patterned paper and embossed background. xx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at that sweet Hedgie! I also love the embossing panel on this card. It really dresses things up!

Wendy said...

Oh, Carol, this card is most adorable!!! First off I love your nicely colored hedgie in the stocking image! I don't think I have ever seen this one. I have something almost like it but mine uses a teddy bear instead of the hedgie. Love your fun papers and how festive this card is! So cute and just in time for the holidays! :)

Janice M said...

Absolutely adorable!! This has always been one of my favorites. Love the colors and papers you used.

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for November and good luck!
Monica - DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I can’t resist a good hedgehog card! So cute!

Darnell said...

This little guy reminds me of what Hammy looks like in his stocking, Carol! So cute! And so inspiring to see you using your bits and bobs and pp!! Love that holly e/f! ❤Hugs, Darnell

flossbite said...

Wonderful card, adorable. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

For my Penny Black stamps always tend to make a fab card and this is the case with this one too. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Blog and I hope we'll see you again in December.

Helen
DT