Thursday, May 26, 2016

Gotta Go, Gotta Go.....


I've been having so much fun playing with the Tim Holt Crazy Cats lately, so I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #343 to make these cards. I colored the image with Copics, and die cut it with a stitched circle, then added a SB die-cut scalloped circle for a mat. I added 3 tiny little mice, done with dies from Gina Marie Designs, and created the background from 2 snippets of dsp in my stash. The sentiment was stamped at my friend Mary Anne's house a while ago, but I have no idea who makes it. I cut off the bottom portion of the sentiment to make it fit, but the full sentiment is on this 2nd card....



This version was done with SB square and scalloped square dies along with  lime green cardstock and swiss dots dsp snippets from my stash. Here's the sketch I used:
 


I'm also entering these over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge which is "anything goes."

Thanks for checking in and I hope you have yourself a fantastic day!


Carol

17 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

These are fun! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! The look on this kitty's face is too funny!! Love your take on the sketch and how you've made a couple of them in different colors and papers. Super cute cards Carol! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Scaredy cat LOL. Love your cards, and the different colours make them look so different.
Faith
x

cotnob said...

Super cards Carol, such fun Crazy Cats - the warm colours on the first one are lovely.
Pauline
x

Barb said...

Really super cards Carol. I really like these crazy cats. \barbxx

jimlynn said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!! These are so fun and cute! Love the green eyes on that cat in the second card. The little mice are exactly the right addition too. LOVE!
Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

Crazy cats, didn't know they were out....love the crazy birds so guess this will be added to my collection...Beautiful designed cards, the colours and image are just adorable...enjoy your coming weekend.xx
 {aNNie}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love your interpretations of this sketch with the Tim's cats and the scallop circle!
Beautiful both!
Go to fit the washing machine, then ironing... Uff :(

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hope you get that I am trying to leave comments. These cats are just purr-fect!

Petra-loves-paper said...

like both of them, gorgeous!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such great coloring, two different ways! What a funny card, these stamps are on my wish list!

Desire Fourie said...

Love how the same image look so different on the two designs.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Debbie said...

Cute! I love the cat's expression!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Linda said...

I recently bought this set but have not inked it up yet. Well done!

Patti said...

What an expression on that crazy cat's face!! I can't decide if it's the mice that are saying gotta go or the cat - LOL. Great take on the sketch too Carol. Thanks so much for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! :o)

Virginia L. said...

How fun and creative! Love the layering and use of image! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

These are awesome! I like the looks on these cats' faces. So expressive!

I got these stamps for my birthday but haven't used them yet. I have so many unfinished projects on my desk that I feel guilty playing with something new.