Monday, June 23, 2014

Beary Wishes Miss Marabelle


I'm here to share another new pre-colored digital image from Beary Wishes. This is called Miss Marabelle and she comes in two different pre-colored versions, as well as a line drawn version that you can color yourself. She's a pretty young lass, and made me think of steampunk style with her little belt, (click photo to enlarge) so I designed accordingly - adding some die cut cogs and gears. To mirror the chain on her belt, I added a strip of SU! gold sequins and a couple brads and gold-embossed pieces. The sentiment is from SNSS and the paper is from Echo Park.
Be sure to check the Beary Wishes blog to see the other DT creations my teamies have made to inspire you. You can find this digital image in the Beary Wishes store now - right here.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
Carol

10 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Carol, so pretty. You are so right about the cogs and gears being such a good match for her belt. I adore the sentiment. This card would be great for any female , teen and up.
Terrific background paper also. Wishing you a fun day.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You pulled off Steampunk quite nicely, Carol! Love how you added gold to the gears.

Benzi said...

Oh, Carol, you've gone steampunk while I've been away. Good job and I really like that row of sequins you used. Good thinking, great card!!!

Sarn said...

Great card in the Steampunk style Carol.

Thank you for your lovely CASE/CASE comment! Made me smile!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Diane Jaquay said...

This is a very cool card, Carol, I've never attempted Steampunk but this looks GREAT, love the girl and those gears look awesome!

jimlynn said...

Cool looking card!!!! The strip of sequins and cogs are wonderful. FUN and just adorable. Love that image too! VERY nice!
Lynn

JD/ Jill said...

This is really pretty! I like the colors you used and that neat background!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun card! You matched the colors so well.

Irish Cherokee said...

A beautiful image and your card does it justice in a big way.

Brenda said...

This is an awesome card Carol! I love that image and you are right she is definitely looking like the steampunk style so your gears and clogs are perfect. I am glad to see this sequin trim used and I love the way you have used it. I was wondering how to use it. Love the papers too. Hugs, Brenda