Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Time With You


Deedee Anderson has just released this adorable new digi image set called "Time With You." I'm loving this sweet little bunny peeking from behind the big clock, and it has Roman numerals too - my favorite! I enhanced this pre-colored digi with a red mini brad in the center of the clock face, and colored the hands with a Spica glitter pen, also adding a touch of pink glitter pen to the bunny's nose. For the pendulum, I added a punched piece of matching cardstock and popped it up on a foam piece to add a little dimension. The brown crystals have been in my stash for several years, and the designer paper is from BoBunny called "Timepiece." The colors in the paper looked great with the image and it's printed with Roman numerals too - what a great match! The sentiment is one of 6 included in the set


You can purchase this fun set at DianesDaydreamDesigns by clicking "Browse the Store" and looking for the Deedee's Digis category. Just look at all you get with this stamp set for such a great price!

I'm using the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge #229 for my card today and will be using this easy sketch again and again! This card will be going to Cards for Hospitalized Kids, and I'll be making several more for both CFHK and OWH! The sentiments are perfect for sending uplifting greetings to kids!
Thanks for stopping by and have yourself a great Wednesday!

Carol

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

That background paper is just perfect for this cute little guy! And what an adorable image it is. So cute. Love the addition of the gems and the brad. Cute card.
Lynn

Benzi said...

Wonderful card, Carol. Love the clock and the bunny is so cute. Bet if that clock strikes with a big dong, he'll jump sky high. Ha

Debbie said...

This is sooo cute!!! What a fun image and the DP is perfect with it!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Donna Hanley said...

You have done such a fabulous job with this darling set that I have no choice but to buy it. I love that little bunny. Have you noticed that both you and I really go for stamps with animals? Animal lovers at heart, both of us. I really like the little enhancements you did. They really added to the original image in a nice way. Have a great day. Sorry I'm behind with commenting. My head cold had me down and out.

Sandy said...

I really love this set and I love your card that you made. The pop of red is a great touch and I love how you used the red brads on the 2 spots of the clock. Just adorable!

Jessi Fogan said...

Don't you just love dressing up the pre-coloured digis? So easy & packs such a punch! Love what you did with this one :) Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches with us this week :) I'm featuring your card on our Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl