Monday, August 23, 2010

Isn't She Cute?

Here's a quick card I made recently with a cute digi image I downloaded, but I can't find a name on the file to give credit to the person who designed it. If anyone knows who made this cute digi, feel free to leave a comment and I'll edit this post. Thanks!
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background, and pretty in pink card stock for the mat. The top ribbon was from my stash, while the bottom ribbon is SU! The image was colored with Copics and Tombows. I added a few Geo sparklers for accents on the flowers and butterfly. I'll add a sentiment when I decide what occasion I'll use it for :)
Have yourself a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!

ETA: Denise was kind enough to tell me this image is named Lily-Springtime and she's a Stampavie/Rachelle Ann Miller image. Thanks so much Denise! I must have mixed this stamped RAK from Michelle into my pile of printed digis by mistake!
Carol

7 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

She is cute, Carol, ...
Carol, You are an enabler...LOL, I ordered your favorite embossing folder on Saturday and my SU workshop...

Silli said...

YES!!!! she is sooo cute, I love the image muchly...love your coloring! So pretty Carol!

Denise Marzec said...

That, my dear, is a Stampavie / Rachelle Ann Miller image. Her name is Lily-Springtime. :) Totally ADORABLE card!! Love all the white, embossed space.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lily-Springtime is so darn adorable I want to squeeze her! Don't you just love that EF with the large dots? That will be my go to for quite awhile.

Heidi said...

Carol, your little gal is so sweet! Love the gorgeous ribbons and the embossing folder is cool, who makes it? Wonderful coloring, my buddy!

Sue from Oregon said...

What little gal would not love this card!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

she is precious....lovin' the pink