Monday, July 7, 2014

OWH VCMP14 Final Challenges


Here are the last of my OWH VCMP2014 challenge cards.

I'm starting off with challenge #6 which is to make 2 winter-themed cards, making one in traditional Christmas colors, and the other in any other colors.



Next is challenge #14 "thick and thin." We're supposed to make a thick, heavily embossed thank you card for one of our heroes, and also make a thin layered card for one of our heroes to write home to his family. Up first is the thicker version......


 and here's the thin version.


Challenge #15 is to make cards for teens.


Challenge #16 is to make cards with "critters."


Challenge #17 is to make a Christmas card using inchies and one of 3 OWH sketches to make the card. I'm using OWH sketch #58.


And finally, challenge #18 is to make something "faux." This card has faux fur on the little Santa hat.

Whew! I managed to complete all of the challenges, and now I'm taking a little breather! It's always nice to see that OWH box filling up and getting ready to mail!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead!

Carol


18 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This follow up batch is just as cute as the first. I see you used that sweet penguin and his button faces! Nice Job, Carol!

Linda said...

WTG Carol! - especially love that teen card!

Benzi said...

Well, I think I know how you spent your weekend. Fabulous cards, Carol. I bet you were dreaming about cards in your sleep. LOL
Love them all!!!

Becca-expressions said...

Wow! I just scrolled through both your posts on the OWH VCMP cards. You really went to town. Thanks for taking my Teen Time challenge. I love your off kilter stripes and the messy "stars" behind the star. And thanks for being such a huge supporter of OWH. There will be many smiles as a result of your efforts.

Sherry Hickey said...

Hi Carol! Kudos on completing all the VCMP challenges; awesome! I love all your cards and appreciate you joining in my inchie challenge!

jimlynn said...

I don't know how you do it Carol! All are great and it'd take me days and days and days to create all these! Fantastic job on getting all of them done - and all just perfect.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Super job on all of your cards, Carol! And special thanks for taking my challenge and making a Critter Love card with that cute puppy! Wasn't this party fun? --Yvonne

Brenda said...

Wow, wow, wow Carol, you were one busy bee!! I love each card and they just get better and better as I went down the line. You are just too talented my dear. Love them all! Hugs, Brenda

Donna Hanley said...

Another outstanding group of cards. Love those little Penguins. The pink and black cards are stunning.
Enjoy the night. You deserved a real breather.

MaryH said...

Oh WOW! What a treasure trove of fantastic challenge cards. (How you have the time, energy & awesome imagination to make all these cards just blows me away!) Each one is a jewel all by itself. Have to admit I fell in love with the pup & the penguins though! Well done and thank you for all you do for OWH. TFS & Hugs

Crafty Judith said...

Morning Carol and more super fantastic creations real eye candy just what I need at this time in the morning have a great day hugs Judith x

Desire Fourie said...

Carol this is a gorgeous series of beautifully designed cards and a wonderful reflection of your creative style.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hettie said...

Gosh Carol! You have been a busy bunny. Love these cards. All so very different for all sorts of reasons. The inchies Christmas card appeals to me greatly, but it would as I love Christmas.
Hugs
xx

Jingle said...

These are very cute!!

JD/ Jill said...

Oh my goodness. Look at ALL those amazing cards. Great job with the challenges...I'm with what Lynn said...she said it would take her days and days to do all that you have done here...for me it would probably be months and months. Way to Go!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Well I see you were a busy little crafter while I was away ;) Great cards, and that little penguin is as cute as can be!!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

My gosh you've been busy! Look at all those wonderful cards, such a nice variety. I like the idea of the thick and thin challenge.

byAnnette said...

Thanks for participating in my Thick & Thin Challenge. Especially like the card with the ribbon and all the details