Monday, May 30, 2011

Pets R Us!

It's Monday and that means it's time for another Stamps R Us challenge! This week our sponsor is K'nK Designs and the theme is "Pets R Us!"
I'm using Kolar's Autumn digital image and although today is our unofficial start to the summer season, Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I love all the warm colors and falling leaves, so this image just sings to me! I colored the image with Copics and added some punched leaves done with a MS punch. I layered the image on a Spellbinders labels four and matted that on a top note die cut. The DP is by K&Co from the specialty collection by Tim Coffey.
As always, there's a generous prize package from our sponsor, so grab those pet images and come play along with us! You'll have 2 weeks to link your cards, so have some fun!
Have a fabulous day and if you're celebrating Memorial day, I hope you have a great holiday weekend. Remember the meaning for this holiday and give thanks for those who served and continue to serve this great country of ours!
Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

13 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Carol, this is such a cute card, I just love the little image and the colors (love fall) and that plaid DP is so warm and comfy with this image. Have a great day.

jimlynn said...

Carol, this is wonderful! Love the fall card....such fabulous colors. Yes, it's just PRICELESS!
Lynn

K. Joy said...

I love this!! What a cool layout with the falling leaves and that's such a cool way to use the sentiment - it looks like it's falling with the leaves!! Love your coloring and the papers. So cute, thanks for sharing!! :)
Katlyn
K 'n K Designs

LeAnne said...

Aw, these images are SWEET! Gonna have to go check that site out!

Benzi said...

Gorgeous and it feels so cool just looking at it after being in the sweltering heat in the yard. The doggie is darling and I love the fun sentiment and all those colorful leaves. Perfect, Fall plaid paper.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Carol your card is just gorgeous! I love the colors, the layout, everything about it :) is fabulous!

Shannon White said...

Miss Carol! I love love love your card! Beautiful coloring & I just love the fall colors, the fabulous DP does look so warm and cozy. Love the perfect falling leaves too.. The whole thing is just Fabulous!

Hugs!
Shannon

Jennipher said...

Carol, I just adore this. Love how the pup is laying in a pile of leaves and you've added more leaves to it. Great card.

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling doggie card!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE all the dimensional leaves!

paige said...

Carol, this is a beautiful autumn card! I can smell the fall leaves!

Tammy said...

Your card is so cute Carol!! I LOVE how you did the sentiment and your colors are gorgeous!
Hugs, Tammy :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fun is this.....sentiments made me giggle