Tuesday, July 30, 2024

A Summery Thank You Card


 A generous friend recently gifted me with 2 new small SU! embossing folders and I used one of them on this card. I had an old 12x12 piece of double sided Scenic Route Paper and used it to put this card together. I had a strip of red polka dot paper on my table that was a perfect match so I added that to separate the panels. I used a Nestabilities die set to cut the red and white flower panels, and added a punched SU! mini flower with a gemstone in the center. I added a die-cut fern behind it done with a Precious Maricke die and a snippet of green. The thank-you panel was done with a SU! die cut from the Chalk Talk Framelit set and stamped with a Unity sentiment. I added 5 green candy dots and called this one done.

Sharing with these challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Week #791 & 2 - Season's Delights or A/G (flowers are seasonal for summer)

the NBUS challenge #64 - Never Before Used Schtuff (the EF)

Can You Handle the Pressure? July 2024 - A/G Embossing with an optional twist of wings and things

Thanks as always for stopping by and my wish is always for the best possible day for everyone.

Carol

15 comments:

Aquarius said...

Pretty summery colours on this lovely thankyou note.

Gail L said...

Very nice!
Everything just goes together so well!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

Wendy said...

Oh Carol, this is SO pretty! Love the paper as it goes with the embossed side perfectly! Love the colors, too! Awesome card, my friend!

Liz said...

Such a pretty card, Carol. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Season’s Delights option.
Liz xx

Brenda in IN said...

I love that embossing folder and those bright colors. It is such a cheerful card. Great idea to add the flower.

Maria said...

What a bright pretty card! Love the flowers and the embossing! Great card, Carol!!

*Vicki* said...

This is such a fun card! I absolutely love the color scheme and you've matched it up perfectly with those floral papers! The texture seems to bring it out more and I love the added flower accent with it too! Nicely done my friend!

Irish Cherokee said...

The die cut mimics the printed paper so well I had to look again to see mit a bit different. Very cleverly done. Great design. Love the card and colors.

Hugs and Blessings

Donna said...

That embossing goes so perfectly with the designer paper, beautiful card Carol!

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous card, love the various patterns and colours. Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful with the pretty paper and love the embossing folder! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

R's Rue said...

So pretty

Lisa said...

Very lovely thank you card. I need to make a few more thank you cards as I have used a lot this summer. This is great paper too.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a lovely friend to gift you the EF's, this card is so pretty, lovely papers and design. x

Diane said...

A beautifully created card that all flows together so perfectly, the EB folder seems as though it is made for the pretty paper, well done my friend!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
Co-owner: {Can You Handle The Pressure},NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers},{Word Power}, {Double D}, {Peace On Earth}, {Four Seasons}, {Two Old Bats}, {Stencil Fun}, {Triple B}, {Simply Clean & Simple}