Wednesday, March 13, 2024

the Bunny


 I have loved this bunny from the first time I saw him. A dear friend sent me some die cuts of him (thank-you again) and then another dear friend bought the die and sent it to me (another huge thanks) and I haven't been able to put it down too much since I got it LOL I made this card with 3 of those little bunnies hiding in the grass along with 3 tiny eggs that are hidden with them. The large pink panel was done with a Papertrey ink stamp embossed with white EP and a Gina Marie Designs Venetian label die. The sentiment was a snipped portion of a SSS pre-printed one, and the pre-embossed woodgrain cardstock is also by SSS. The grass dies are by SNSS and I stenciled in a few pale clouds in the sky for those stamped SNSS birds to fly in. 

I'll share this with the Retro Rubber Challenge #226 - Spring is on the Way
(Must use stamps more than a year old)
Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Parade - 2013
Sweet n Sassy Stamps - Serene Silhouettes 2009


A Bit o' Green

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all the best possible day.
Carol

17 comments:

Greta said...

How cute!

brenda said...

This little fellow must be the busiest bunny in blogland, but can you wonder as he's so cute and just makes you smile.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the little die-cut bunnies(good friends to have)and all the die-cut grass.
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

This is just full of sweetness and delight the bunny the colours and the little scene is totally FAB
hugs
lolo x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is such a clever design, Carol!! Great idea for using up the die cuts of that cute bunny! The bunnies seem different as per the colours and the dimension of their visible part! You made a lot of work here with all the grass of the field! Love the cloudy sky with the flying birds and the whole design, very well done!!
Have a fabulous day you too!
Big hugs and love across the miles dear friend!

LeAnne said...

These bunnies are just adorable!

Wendy said...

So stinkin cute, Carol!! Just love all the pretty colors and those adorable bunnies! So much fun! :)

Veronica Lee said...

Oh, Carol, your card is super adorable!
Those little bunnies peeking out from the grass are just too precious.

aussie aNNie said...

This is just gorgeous love the whole design here and a real inspiration x

Aquarius said...

Bunny always makes me smile and mine keeps hopping out of storage and onto cards regularly as well. Super cute card

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh those bunnies are the CUTEST!! I love how they're all peeking up in the grasses along with the eggs hidden in there! Super cute design too! I'm going to have some fun play time soon as well!! Happy Spring hopping!

Dthielker said...

Darling card with that famous bunny.

Lisa said...

Lots of work die cutting all the pieces for this adorable scene. Well done on this adorable card.

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love that bunny, too.

StampTramps said...

I've seen that cute bunny all over the place. Love him! This card looks like it was tons of fun to make! Nice job.

Claire Grantham said...

This is wonderful. I am all about the bunnies! And this is just gorgeous! And those bunnies are super cute. Love that Bunny stamp! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

Neva Cole said...

I can see why you like this precious bunny! The card design is very sweet. Thank you for playing along at Retro Rubber!