Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thanksgiving Treats

Here are a few treat boxes I made for Thanksgiving. Each box holds a Lindor Truffle candy. I used a Lawn Fawn tiny box die to make each box, and created the hats from the Lawn Fawn Tiny Box Turkey add-on die set to embellish the boxes.


Here I stacked them so you can see the tiny Happy Thanksgiving greeting I put on the side of each box.


Here are a few of the Tiny boxes with the turkey add on dies. For these boxes, I put the wings down.



 and for these Tiny Turkey boxes, the wings are up. Some are wearing hats while some just have the little "comb" or feathers on top.

It's fun using so many snippets in assorted colors to make these treat boxes and I always make lots of these for different holidays.

Thanks for stopping by and for those who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope your holiday tomorrow is a fun one filled with lots of good treats!

Carol

12 comments:

Aquarius said...

Wow, lots more fun treats - love them

Valerie-Jael said...

These are so gorgeous, love them. Great idea! Really lovely makes! Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

What cute little boxes Carol, you certainly have been bust, not sooner finished Halloween and onto Thanksgiving. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.

B x

Wendy said...

These are all so CUTE, Carol! Gotta say that I just love the variety and the different color of cardstocks on them! You are certainly knocking the candy treats out of the park this year! I love them!! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day, my sweet friend! Hugs~

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are wonderful and what a treat for the recipient, not only a lovely truffle, but in a special box too.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the little treat boxes,great little hats and love the turkeys.
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Those little pilgrim hats are the cutest! I love them on the boxes and the turkeys are so fun too! I bet these will be so fun to open to see the treat inside! You always make and give such wonderful treat gifts! Thanks for your inspiration! Wishing you and all of yours a fabulous Thanksgiving tomorrow my friend!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! What clever little treats, so cute!
We'll be in Boyertown & Gilbertsville tomorrow---we'll wave as we go by!
Happy T-day!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You are surely the Queen of treat boxes, my friend!! Wow, how much work you have done! A lot of people will smile receiving one of these cute treat boxes and I know that they will be very appreciated! The boxes with the pilgrim hats are SO beautiful, love them so much! And all these turkey boxes are so cute and fun with their different heads, wing and feet!! You have also used a lot of snippets, this is a great bonus!! :) Very well done, you deserve a gold star!
God blessings for your sweet heart and kindness, Carol. May your Thanksgiving day be filled with good feeling, peace and smiles! Big hugs!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute! Who wouldn't want one of these little truffle boxes? Count me in! Yum, yum, yum! Or maybe I should say gobble, gobble, globble for the cute turkey boxes LOL! Either way, these boxes all look amazing, and I am sure they were very much appreciated! Sending hugs and wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving weekend with your family and friends.

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for your blog comment and heads up about the link no longer working sadly-just bookmarked it too wish I had written measurements down now!
Carol x

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh these are fantastic. Lots of cutting but they turned out great.