Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Easter Treats


 Here's a sampling of some of the Easter treats I'm making for hand-outs this year. I used all snippets of designer paper and die-cut bunnies and tags - some that were die-cut in previous years and just sitting in my snippets box waiting to be used. The larger bunny in the bottom row was made with my Cricut (which I sold at least 5 years ago) and he and the other big bunny on top are sporting bows die cut with Lil Inker dies. The other bunnies were cut with 2 different sized die sets from Gina Marie Designs. The little tags are by MFT and the sentiments are from SU!s Teeny Tiny Wishes (2009) which I still use all the time on cards and projects. I placed one treat to the left to show you what's inside each little box.
Honestly, I could sit and make these treats all day long if I only had some where to distribute them all! We hand them out to friends, neighbors, cashiers, bank tellers, and people waiting in line behind us at stores. I love to see the smiles I get back when I surprise a complete stranger - that's my reward for taking time to make them. 

I'm entering these into the Snippets Playground #424 since everything used to make them came from snippets.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Carol

17 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are all adorable!

R's Rue said...

So fun. I love it.

crafty-stamper said...

I love this idea,very thoughtful and love all the little cute treat boxes and bunnies
Carol x

Brenda in IN said...

That is a wonderful thing to do to pass them out. What a fun treat to be surprised by. They are all as cute as can be.

*Vicki* said...

Carol, you're so very sweet to hand out these little treats to everyone! All of these bunnies are so CUTE and different! The boxes look like the perfect size to hold those yummy eggs too! Love that you were able to grab the different snippets for these too! So fun!

JD/ Jill said...

These are all so cute! You make the cutest things. I know because I have seen a lot of your work in real life.

Maria said...

Such wonderful Easter treats!! All so unique and cute!! And, how sweet and kind of you to pass them out to people!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your words made me smile, such great thing to do distribute your handmade treats to all the people around in your daily life, also to strangers! Their surprise and smiles surely is a heartfelt pay for your work! Bravo!! :D The world could be a better place if all the people did something for the others with cheerful selfless gestures! All your treat boxes look cute and sweet, and you also used scraps to make them!! :) Very well done!!
Sending lots of hugs, love and good thoughts from my poor crazy Italy!

Stampsnob. said...

Such a nice variety Pretty spring colors .;.Lis

Donna said...

Each and everyone is beautiful and I am sure they will brighten the recipients day so much Carol!

aussie aNNie said...

Great selection of gorgeousness and fabulous result, love the colours

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Carol, a super collection of Easter cards.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Claire said...

Oh my, totally adorable and you know I just love all your little treat parcels but what makes me smile the most is you hand them out to strangers... that is absolutely priceless, you're a very special person ❤️

Thank you for my birthday wishes, you're the best x

Wendy said...

I love all these adorable treat holders, Carol! You've been busy! I have not made one single treat for St Patrick's Day or Easter this year and I sure miss it! Well done, my friend! Your recipients are sure to smile!

Sarn said...

LOVE these cute little Easter treats.

You'll be mobbed in the Playground if fellow playmates find out what you've got in your satchel!!

It's very kind of you to surprise a stranger with a little gift and bring some joy into this world. Hooray for people like you Carol. xxx

Di said...

Sarn said it all for me - what a star you are Carol to spread some unexpected happiness! And such adorable treat boxes!

Hugs

Di xx

Witchcrafted Life said...


Aww, these are so sweet (literally! :)) and festive.

You are such a thoughtful, giving person. Goodness knows we need all the random acts of kindness we can possibly get in this world.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life