Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas to my Friends


 A sweet friend of mine sent me a new MFT stamp set for a Christmas present and this sentiment was singing to me as soon as I saw it! I sat right down and made this card with that sentiment, adding a Gerda Steiner image holding a heart that I colored with Copics and covered with glossy accents. I added a few Poppystamps die-cut holly sprigs to finish this one.

This card is my wish to all my followers and blogger friends that keep me inspired all year long with sweet comments and frequent visits. My blogging family has become an extended circle of family to me, and I appreciate each and every one of you who stops by and leaves a little love whenever you can!

Have a Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, and I send heartfelt hugs to each and every one of you!

Carol



11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Carol love the mouse and great sentiment.Merry Christmas to yours from ours
Carol x

Brenda in IN said...

What a wonderful sentiment that applies to most of us and our friends and a sweet little mouse sending his love too. Merry Christmas, Carol.

Sarn said...

Beautiful card.

I send my best wishes to you for a Happy and Healthy Christmas and New Year.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Donna said...

Such a beautiful card and sentiment Carol! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

Wendy said...

Such a cute card with a very meaningful saying! I feel the same way, Carol! Love this design and those pretty papers! Wishing you a nice day and know your in my thoughts every single day! Merry Christmas! Love & hugs to you, my dear sweet friend!

Claire said...

Aww a Christmas cutie with a fabulous sentiment. I wish you super duper BIG hugs for a wonderful holiday season xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card my dear friend, the sentiment is really perfect and that cute mouse melts my heart! Thank you so much for your heartfelt wishes and for the musical video too!!
Sorry if I haven't sent you a card because of my busy days...I received yours and it make me happy but also a little ashamed... But I want make you know that I always keep you in my prayers and always thinking of you.
Merry Christmas to you and Butch, hope that it is a peaceful and joyous one!!!
Biggest hugs ever!

Maria said...

Awww…so sweet!! Adorable mouse and perfect sentiment!! Merry Christmas to you and family!!

Darnell said...

Thank you, Carol! I return your wishes right back to you! Your card is fun and festive and just perfect for Christmas! Thank you in advance for sharing it with everyone at NBUS! Hugs and Happy New Year! Darnell

Veronica Lee said...

Love the beautiful card, Carol.

Wishing you a wonderful 2022!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Tremendously adorable Christmas greeting, Carol. And what a thoughtful, heart-touching post. Thank you deeply for sharing your beautiful projects and inspiring us the whole year through.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life