Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Koalafied to Party


Lawn Fawn generously offered this adorable Koala Bear stamp and matching die for free (in celebration of my birthday) with any purchase. Oh my stars how cute is he? I couldn't resist - I had to have him along with that cute little party hat! Imagine my surprise when Lawn Fawn included these beautiful paper samples in my package too, so of course I had to sit right down and make a card with everything! I used a Soft Sky card base, along with a MFT fishtail banner die, some stitched tag dies, and a SNSS sentiment and birthday die-cut. I added a snippet of grey twine alone with some enamel stars from TE for the final touch. As an extra bonus, Lawn Fawn even included a little stamp to match this bear that says "Koalafied to Party" which I stamped inside. Cuteness overload :) Thanks to Lawn Fawn for their amazing kindness - they made my birthday lots more fun :)

I'm sharing this with Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge PIP#1938 which is anything goes and their sponsor this week is Lawn Fawn!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Carol

15 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

My first impression of this card is HOW CUTE is this paper combo. I love the colors and the prints. The Koala is adorable and I love the sentiment that you say is inside the card. Wonderful job!

Claire said...

Well he's adorable and looks splendid on the plaid paper and little tag. Carol I'm not sure when your birthday is/was but if it's today then Happy Birthday and belated wishes if I've missed it x

Maria said...

That little koala bear is super cute!! Great design and love the wonderful plaid paper, too!!

JD/ Jill said...

This is adorable, Carol!
And Happy Birthday to you (and, as usual, Your card from me will be late!)
I do that so you can celebrate longer!
Jim's birthday was on the 15th, and YES, he did get to enjoy his FREE birthday meal. Actually, twice, We went to two different eating places that gave him a free meal on his birthday!

Liz said...

Your card is so cute, Carol. The image is adorable and I love the papers. xx

*Vicki* said...

Well happy birthday to you my friend!! :) I think you're the same type of "partier" as I am!! LOL!! I love your blog title too BTW!! The Koala Bear is adorable on your little tag and the papers are so fun and colorful in the plaids!! Love this so much!! HUGS

jimlynn said...

That little koala is the cutest ever! Love the way you have him sitting on that banner too. VERY pretty patterned paper. What a great gift from LF! Glad you're playing at Pammie's Inky Pinkies too!
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Love the papers and cute little koala-happy birthday -it was mine yesterday too
Carol x

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so super cute and I love the mix of pattern papers used for the design. They work great together.

Stampsnob. said...

Little cutie Darling card...…..>Lis

aussie aNNie said...

So so cute, love this little koala.xx

cotnob said...

A cute card Carol, such an adorable image and lovely papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy said...

Whoa, this card is the most adorable, ever! Love that cute bear and all that pretty paper! Gorgeous design, too! Love this, Carol, and a huge Happy Birthday wish to you! My card should be to you today! Love & hugs and TFS! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Brenda in IN said...

The bear is so cute in his party hat and I love that plaid paper. Belated Happy Birthday to you, Carol.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Happy Birthday Carol!! :D I miss it! How adorable is this card! You have done so well to put an order on Law Fawn shop to have this cute koala as gift!!! :D And the papers they added are really so sweet and cute! LOVE them!
Such lovely touch with the tiny stars and the bow of twine!! Your design looks adorable!!
Big hugs and enjoy your day!!