This card began with a panel of white that was sponged with just a hint of Distress spun sugar ink, then embossed with an Anna Griffin ef. The vertical panel was done with a heavier hand of pink sponged inks and embossed with a matching strip ef to the larger one. I added a black border done with a SU! scalloped edge punch. The flowers were die cut 3 times with a Darice Daisy Die; one from green, one from black (for the flower centers) and one from a different piece of sponged bright pink paper. The sentiment was heat-embossed with white ep using a SU! sentiment and I used a black marker to add highlights to the embossed flowers.
I'm sharing this with the Dies R Us Challenge #96 - flowers
Thanks for stopping by and make it a great Sunday!