Monday, August 21, 2017

Goofy Stuff


This card was made with mostly snippets from my box of unfinished projects. The image is by Penny Black and was colored with Copics. I found the pre-cut stamped sentiment (from a retired SU! set I gave away a long time ago) and decided it was high time to use it, so I found a couple snippets of Lawn Fawn grey twine and attached it. The wheat dsp was a leftover snippet as was the pre-punched Martha Stewart fence. The grey stone background was done with a Tim Holtz Stone stencil, sponging white on top of 2 snippets of grey cardstock. The little crow is from a MFP stamp set, and I added a little seed with some orange and yellow gel markers. 
Yep, it's just another fun day down on the farm :)

I'm sharing this with the Snippets playground weeks #295 & 296.

Thanks for stopping by, now make it a great Monday!

Carol

12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

FABulous and goofy card, love this and perfect, my kinda fun card.xx
[aNNie]

Di said...

Bwahahaha - what a fun card Carol! Such a great design and as ever a delight to behold. That's one fabulous sentiment to go with the fun image as well!

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, such a fun image and sentiment - a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, it makes me smile so much! Another brilliant card! :D Such fun and lovely scene you made with your snippets!

Janice M said...

Fun card and I LOVE that sentiment! I really need to get some more "fun" type sentiment in my stash.

laurie said...

LOl...so cute!

Wendy said...

OMGosh, this is so cute, Carol! Love, love, love that sentiment and all the wonderful snippets that you used to create it! You always make the best cards! TFS and hope your having a nice week! Hugs~

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had to laugh out loud at this, such a SUPER make Carol.
Faith
x

Cathy said...

Such a fun card! Love those chooks, Cathy x

Aquarius said...

Love the image and the goofy sentiment - lots of snippets used up too

Jenny L said...

Hi Carol,
congrats on being featured on the Sniipets Playground with this wonderful card.
I love the wonderful scene you have created, and that sentiment is brilliant.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I was wandering around, and saw you were a pick for Pixie's Snippet and I had never seen this card... I love it, but I must have had my head in the clouds for this one. It is adorable!