Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!


Here's the last of my Halloween cards for this year. I used a pre-cut envie for this, adding a tag inside with an I.O. die-cut ghost. The hand bones, envie, and sentiment were all cuts from a Teresa Collins paper pack that also included the chevron dsp. The orange scalloped circle was from my stash.


Here it is with the tag removed. The Boo was done with a wooden stick stamp by Judith and the twine is from the twinery.


Here's a fun ghost image from SK digis I've had for a while. I colored it with a fluorescent Copic, and added some more I.O. ghosts, along with a sentiment done with my Quickutz. The papers were a find from Tuesday Morning.

I'll be sharing these over at the Snippets Playground #148.

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Halloween and get lots of treats (and no mean tricks!)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Carol

10 comments:

Darnell said...

Happy Halloween back to you, Carol! These are fantastic creations to celebrate this bewitching holiday!! Hugs, Darnell

Denise Price said...

Looks like your're ready for Halloween! Those are adorable ghosts and ghouls--the fun side of Halloween. :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the way the tag tucks on the first card, Carol. The second is a riot with it's silly face! Sure hope I get kids so I don't have to help eat this candy. Enjoy!

Benzi said...

Carol, these are such fun and cute cards using the hand bones and ghosts. Your papers are fabulous.
Well, I guess it is time to get serious about Thanksgiving and Halloween cards. I'm ready to do some snowmen. :-)
Happy Halloween!

jimlynn said...

Fun, fun, and more fun! LOVE that little ghost! Very cute card and on just the right day - Happy Halloween!
Lynn

Liz said...

What a fun cards! Really spooky!! xx

nwilliams6 said...

I didn't even know there was a florescent Copic marker - how fun is that and love the little ghost. Some fun Halloween cards Carol. Hope it was a fun little holiday at your house. Hugz

Di said...

Great cards Carol! Hope Halloween was as much fun as these two :)

Hugs

Di xx

Brenda said...

Great cards Carol! The top one is my favorite, although I love the ghost on the second one. lol Can you believe we are in Nov?!! And changing the time? I guess winter is coming so might as well snuggle down for it. Hugs, Brenda

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Love you flourescent crazy ghost on the second card. The tagged ghost is neat too and I like how all the patterns came together so well.