Saturday, November 9, 2013

Another Pocket Pal Card


Here's another card I made for Cards for Hospitalized Kids that I'll be mailing soon for Valentine's Day. I'm using a Deedee's Digi pre-colored stamp set called Pocket Pal Teddy that's available here. The cute designer paper with the pink hearts comes with the stamp set too, so all I did was pull out a few matching snippets of card stock and this card practically made itself! The sentiment was cropped from one of the included sentiments in the set and matted with matching pink cardstock. The embossed panel was done with a SU! ef, and the punched frame around the image was done with a retired SU! punch that I enjoy using! The ribbon matches better IRL than the photo shows, but I guess you'll just have to take my word for it :)

Thanks for taking a minute from your busy day to stop by, I always appreciate the company :) Make it a great weekend!

Carol

8 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

I just got out my Pocket Pal this morning but I haven't done anything with it yet. Hopefully tomorrow. This card just came together so nicely. I love every aspect of it. Wonderful job and so will some child in the hospital. Enjoy the evening.

MaryH said...

These cards you've made like this one, are just delightful. What smiles they will bring to the kids with this cute little face peeking out of the pocket. Great paper & EF combo here, and I liked the way you tucked the image into the photo corners. Cool. TFS & Hugs

Benzi said...

This is the sweetest valentine card, Carol. I love all the adorable hearts and that cute image.
I really like the punched frame for the image.

jimlynn said...

Adorable! Love the pocket cards you've been making and this is such a cute image! All the hearts are wonderful.
Have a great weekend!
Lynn

JD/ Jill said...

This is adorable!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such a sweet teddy for a very worthy cause. Love it.

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness what a DARLING card Miss Carol! & what an Awesome cause too! This is sure to bring big smiles for sure! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable, Carol, and such a sweet Valentine card to send to a child who needs a little extra love. It's fun how the image is attached to the matte, and I love the darling pink embossed piece. Super cute!!!