Saturday, December 8, 2012

We Have a Winner!

As promised, it's time to announce the winner of my blog candy. My husband drew the name and the winner is..................


Rufus said...
Wow that is a milestone! Congrats. That's also a very yummy looking calorie free candy! What inspires me to make cards...well...I love it for one thing, getting my fingers inky, messy, creating, innovating, fun!
But I also like to think of who I'm making it for and what I want them to feel when they open it. I make lots and lots of cards for Operation Write Home...there I hope to make at least 3 people smile, the awesome shippers, the service member who picks my card to send and the final recipient of that card and that chain of love.
Surfing the web is not only fun but a great source of inspiration as well, that's how I found you!
Hugs,
R/

Rufus, please email me your contact information within 3 days, and I'll get this package of goodies off to you! Congratulations and thanks to everyone else who entered!! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Carol

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Rufus, Congrats to you. I was a past recipient of one of Carol's giveaways and you are in for some wonderful treats just as I was.
Carol, your bring smiles to so many of us out here every day and today is just another way that you show us all how caring and giving you are.
Hooray for both of you. You both deserve a cheer!!

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats!!!

jimlynn said...

Congrats!!! But Carol, next time please tell Butch to draw mine instead!!! LOL!!
Congrats again to Rufus!
Lynn

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Big Congrats! That is one special prize!

JD/ Jill said...

Congratulations, Rufus. Enjoy...Looks like lots of special goodies there.

Rufus said...

Oh my...I think I'm in shock. Thank you!!!! I'm off to email you, as soon as I get my jaw up off the keyboard. Oh what fun I'm going to have. Also our Heroes are going to benefit...since they'll be getting the cards through OWH! Please tell your hubby THANK YOU!
R/