Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Little Card...BIG thanks

 Happy day after Christmas! I hope your holiday was special and you all enjoyed yourselves! Today I'm sharing a little set of gift cards I made for my neighbor. These are 3x3 cards, all made with 2 sets from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps that I was lucky enough to win! The main sentiment is from "Big Thanks" and that little swirl is from "Calm & Gentle." Each card is the same design but with different colors. I added a snippet of coordinating ribbon to each card, and stamped the swirl onto the envelopes too. The box was made from white cardstock, and I colored the stamped image on the sides with Copics. My neighbor loved them :)


Here's one in real red...


and here's one in Pacific Point. I can't seem to use enough of this color lately!

For those of you expecting heavy snowfall today - stay safe and warm! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Carol


6 comments:

Kim S said...

The little cards are great - and I love the cheerfully colored gift box!

Wendy said...

Oh my, these have got to be the cutest little cards ever! Love the saying on the front with a tad bit of ribbon! I can see why your neighbor loved them!

JD/ Jill said...

I can see why you neighbor liked them...they are so cute...small, but it says it all. Nicely done.

P.S. I have to go listen to the video in your previous post again. Can't hear that song too much...
Hope you have a great day. Hugs,
Jill

Beckie said...

Love these.

Be blessed, Beckie

Darnell said...

What a perfect little gift for anyone, Carol! I may be CASEing these as a gift for the twinks. They love making cards when they visit, but it would be nice for them to have a set to use when they are at home. I think they would get a kick out of that sentiment, too! TFS!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sweet set! You make 3D look amazing!