Tuesday, November 1, 2011

White & Gold Christmas

Here's a quick and easy card I'll be making more of for Christmas. I used 2 older rubber stamps I've had in my stash since I began stamping. I embossed the tree image with gold ep, edged it with a gold paint pen while it was still in the die, then cut it using a labels eighteen die. For the background, I embossed the sentiment in gold, lined the edges with a gold paint pen and embossed it using a CB swiss dots ef. A few pieces of ribbon and a little bow, and this one was done!
Christmas will be here before we know it, so quick and easy works for me! I still have quite a few to make!
I hope you're enjoying your Tuesday, and I'll be back soon :)

Carol

11 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card design, Carol. It's CAS and stunning at the same time. Love it.

Donna Hanley said...

Simply Elegant!!!!! I love the white and gold together. I'm going to have to CASE this one. As it would have it I have the same stamps. YAY!! Thank you for another wonderful idea my sweet, talented friend. I just got home, so I'm going to try to get some cards made. Talk to you later.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

They may be from your early stampin days, but they sure made a bright, fresh, holiday card. Way to use that stash! Love it!

jimlynn said...

What a beauty! Love the white and gold and really like how you did the lining with the gold pen.
Lynn

paige said...

Love this CAS elegant card!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty, Carol. I like the gold edging, and since I have been quite fortunate to receive one of your cards edged with your gold pen...I know what a steady hand you have. Such beautiful work you do!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, as always, Carol!!! Isn't funny how something so simple can make a card pop! Love all the gold trimming! :)

Marlene said...

Simply gorgeous!! You are going to really inspire me to get my embossing folders out again, you know?!

Anke said...

So pretty and elegant Carol, I love your card.

Hugs
Anke

Benzi said...

Awesome, Carol! I love it and there's nothing like 'easy' to get those cards finished for Christmas.

Elise said...

THIS puts the "L" in elegance! LOVELY!!!