Monday, June 21, 2010

MFP Challenge #8

I made this card for the Speedy the Cat Friend's challenge #8 which is to add embossing. I used a long-neglected Cuttlebug embossing folder for this card which went together quickly. The image was a stamped RAK I received a long time ago, so I colored it with Tombows and layered it with Nestabilites circle and scalloped circle dies. I used PTI Berry Sorbet cardstock for the main color. The photo doesn't show it but I added a few touches of gold deco pen to her crown. I added a piece of ribbon and this was done! My granddaughter will be receiving this card since it reminds me of her so much :)
Thanks for stopping by on your Monday and I wish you all a good start to the week!

Carol

10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This embossing looks great! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

What a GREAT card! Your color combo is PERFECT! Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne Travis said...

What a darling image and so sweetly colored.
Thanks for playing in Speedy's Friends Challenge this week!

Sue from Oregon said...

I am sure your granddaughter will love this!

Liz Williams said...

Sweet and love the embossed texture. Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends.

Silli said...

This is so cute Carol... Love the sweet image and the bg!

Claudine Poch said...

Cute image and pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

dawnmercedes said...

great embossing folder!

Joanne (jojot) said...

she is precious

Denise Marzec said...

Such a sweet image!