Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stash Challenge #1

There's a stash challenge going on at the OWH Stars and Stamps blog today that calls for making a card with 2 patterned papers and a button. They currently have a drive for Mother's day cards (as well as all others) so I made a few cards to add to the next stash I'll be sending soon. If any of you have made cards you'd like to donate to this great cause, please get the specifics here.
I used 2 designer papers from a K&Co pad, punching the striped horizontal border with a MS doily punch. I added some flowers, a button, ribbon and a piece of hemp from my stash. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado and the card base is vintage cream. Quick and easy peasy!
Thanks for stopping by on this Wednesday. I hope your day is fabulous!!

Carol

8 comments:

Louise Fox said...

This card is soooo pleasing to the eye. Very beautiful. Louise

Dixie Cochran said...

I love your paper choices. That's a beautiful way to use your button. Terrific card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful CAS card - Carol!!! The colors & DP are wonderful and I like the flowers!!! Hugs ~S~

Velta said...

Oh my...I have been browsing your blog...you really have the talent girl!! This last post is just perfect!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOVE the colors and the flower is gorgeous!

JD/ Jill said...

Very creative...

Sandy said...

Ohhhh I just love your flower...and all the paper is just beautiful!

Donna said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!