Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Some Christmas RAKS

I haven't had time to make cards lately with all the last minute details before the big day on Friday, so I've decided to share some beautiful RAKS with you that I've received this year. This pretty red and white card is from Deanna, my SU! demo! I love how she used this great color combination and that Damask design is just gorgeous! Thanks Deanna, I owe my love for card-making and paper crafting to you, because you taught me how to make my very first card! :)
This gorgeous vintage card came from LeAnne, a sweet friend I've come to know through blogging. Although we live relatively close to one another, we've not met yet, but perhaps in the coming year? Don't you just love this jovial Santa image and the sled? The perfectly stamped background just catches my eye every time I see it! Thanks LeAnne, I'll always treasure this card:)
And what can I say about this stunning card except WOW!!!! This is from my dear friend Michelle of StampersDream.com. When I first learned about the blogging world, Michelle's blog was the one I stalked every single day! She's taught me so much about watercoloring and cardmaking with her expertise in stamping products and techniques, so I owe much of what I've learned to Michelle. This card has to be seen in person to appreciate the incredible details and layering! I loved this card when I saw it on her blog, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to actually receive it! Thanks so much Michelle! This card is going to be enjoyed for years to come! Your friendship has been such a joy to me for these past few years!!

I have a lot more cards to share with you over the next couple days so stay tuned, and have a great day!!

Carol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your RAK's are just beautiful, Carol! Can't wait to see more.

Happy Christmas Eve!

Davi said...

Carol, Beautiful Cards from special friends are wonderful arent they!! Have a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas!! :)

JD/ Jill said...

Carol, what beautiful Christmas cards you received. Thank you so much for sharing. I haven't been able to be on the computer for a couple of days so My viewing and commenting is late...Hugs, Jill