Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One More Kraft Card!!

This is the end for the kraft cards, I promise! I think I've exhausted my fascination with making them for a while now :)
This is for the FTTC44 challenge today where Maki challenges us to make a C&S card. I recently discovered how quickly a card comes together when using kraft cardstock, so I had to make ONE more card with it before moving on to something else :) I wish I had some Flourishes Christmas stamps, but so far I only have the tree image, and since I used that for last week's card, I thought I'd try some snowflakes. These are from the Snow Swirled set, and they're stamped in Versamark, and embossed with Winter Wonderland ep. I dotted them with glue and added some crystal tinsel glitter by Martha Stewart. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that stuff? I'm normally not a glitter girl but lately I keep reaching for that little jar :) It's much prettier IRL than my photos seem to show. The sentiment is another $1 stamp from Michaels and it's stamped with Chocolate chip, and the frame was drawn with a brown marker.
Thanks for stopping by today, it's always nice to see you :)

9 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Carol!! love your snowflakes and the embossing against the kraft!! Beautiful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your pretty snowflakes.

LeAnne said...

Very pretty color combo! Those snowflakes are just delightful!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh Carol, this is beautiful! I LOVE the aqua blue of the snowflakes against the kraft cardstock! Who makes that Winter Wonderland embossing powder? I think I "need" some of that!

Silke Ledlow said...

Carol - I love Kraft cards...keep them comin' :)!!! This is another gorgeous and perfect case card!!! Glad you had a chance to play the FTTC!!! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

please don't stop the kraft cards...they are fabulous

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done.

Jenny Gropp said...

wondefully done! Love the kraft!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh this is such a wonderful CAS card! Love the snowflakes on kraft!
Thank you for playing along with us at FTTC.