Friday, May 15, 2009

Stampin' B's Challenge #6

I'm on a double-post roll today! LOL
I found this Stampin' B's challenge today to use rub-ons and a lightbulb went off in my head! Some time ago I won a pack of SU! rub-ons that I've barely touched! I didn't realize how long I've had them until I opened the package and the 2007 date caught my eye! Sheesh! I have a hoarding addiction and I really need to get a grip on that! LOL
This card went together really quickly by using rubons, but since I used probably my most favorite color combination of all, I'm pleased with how it turned out! The word "today" is from a 7 Gypsies rub-on sheet, but all the others are SU! I dotted a few points of interest with my Siren Smooch. I LOVE that stuff and need to order more colors! You'll be able to see those details better if you click on the picture. A couple of punched circles and voila! All done :)
Have a great day! Toodles!

Carol

3 comments:

  1. very elegant...love the black and white and red...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Red and black is always such a striking combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, red & black is a great combo and these rub-ons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be concerned when word verification appears. You don't need to type in the numbers. Just type your comment, then hit "publish" and you'll bypass the word verification.
Thanks for taking time to leave comments, they're always appreciated :)