Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge 13

Cindy Haffner came up with this great sketch challenge today over at the Flourishes Newsletter blog. As soon as I saw it I couldn't resist playing along. I recently bought the Flourishes Sweet Pea stamp set and I just love coloring these awesome flowers, so I made another Mother's day card. I used some gorgeous Prism Azalea papers in the dark and medium shades. The embossed squares were done with a cuttlebug embossing folder, and I used Nesties and oval punches too. I wrapped it all up with some SU! taffeta ribbon (I LOVE this stuff). I might just add a tiny gemstone to the sentiment panel before I'm completely finished with this card.
Thanks for the great sketch Cindy, and thanks to Flourishes for the opportunity to play along each week! Thanks too for stopping by and have a wonderful day :)

Carol

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous my dear, love how you colored your flowers, I need lessons from you. Thank-you so much for doing my sketch.

Denise Marzec said...

So beautiful, Carol! I love seeing what you do with these Sweet Peas. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

PURE GORGEOUSNESS - CAROL!!! Love your take on the Sketch!!! The embossed squares and the colors are divine!!! So happy to see you've played along!!! Hugs ~S~

Monica Anderberg said...

Just lovely as ususal! Nice design and beautiful decorations!
Hugs Monica

JD/ Jill said...

Just lovely, and your reminding me that I need to make my Mother's day cards...

Unknown said...

Your Sweet Peas are gorgeous!!! And I love the image with the Azalea paper. Beautiful job, Carol!

Lisbeth said...

Helo my friend!
So beutiful,just love it!
Hugs from Norway and me.

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful! I don't believe I've ever seen that CB folder--which one is it? I LOVE it! Wonderful coloring, too, as usual!
LeAnne