Friday, March 27, 2009

ssnotime80

Sharon's notimetostamp challenge today was to forget the rules! Use polka dots and stripes together. I put this sketch together as a way to use up some small scraps of that gorgeous Parisian Breeze dsp that I just LOVE. Sharon always says to stamp simply, and this went together very quickly. Thanks for another fun challenge Sharon - I love doing these:)

Carol

stamps - G Studio
paper - Parisian Breeze, Baja Breeze
inks - Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
accessories - Kaiser Pearls, SU! ribbon

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Gorgeous! I love the layout you designed and of course, the DP! The ribbon is so pretty and the little pearls are perfect! Pssst...how much do you want for making my cards for me???? Sure would save me the aggravation of looking for supplies!!! :)

Heidi